• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Long queue for fierce owner food. Sinkies is tame the best

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2023/02/lucky-plaza-nasi-ayam-goreng/

Long queue at Lucky Plaza nasi ayam goreng shop run by 'rude' & 'fierce' young man

:biggrin: :biggrin:
Pui your evil filthy whore mother open leg gave birth raised a beast harassing me use words the best and tame the best. I will NEVER queue up for rude hawkers food no matter how cheap. And I boycott Ccb Malaysian Chinese economy rice hawkers that whistle at me since 2021, the most only bought for my mother. You don’t understand me okay don’t anyhow judge anyhow insult. Pui ill bred son of whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your evil filthy whore mother open leg gave birth raised a beast harassing me use words the best and tame the best. I will NEVER queue up for rude hawkers food no matter how cheap. And I boycott Ccb Malaysian Chinese economy rice hawkers that whistle at me since 2021, the most only bought for my mother. You don’t understand me okay don’t anyhow judge anyhow insult. Pui ill bred son of whore.
In fact any Malaysian Chinese or Ccb sinkie hawker that whistled at me or is rude to me once I will boycott forever so I have very few stalls to eat indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact any Malaysian Chinese or Ccb sinkie hawker that whistled at me or is rude to me once I will boycott forever so I have very few stalls to eat indeed.
And that’s why I started cooking a lot in 2021. That’s how much vicious bullying by dogs have affected my life from roof over my head to sleep to food. It’s called bullying the weaker sex and not called tame the best okay? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s why I started cooking a lot in 2021. That’s how much vicious bullying by dogs have affected my life from roof over my head to sleep to food. It’s called bullying the weaker sex and not called tame the best okay? Pui!
Don’t even need to mention the distress I suffered a virgin being smeared as slut whore mistress and viciously bullied by dogs here. Tame the best? Knnbccb may your @CPTMiller family women be gangraped and smeared a slut whore mistress and people say it’s called tame the best. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant even talk anything, use any words from good to the best, post any photo in Facebook without everything twisting to bdsm and sex. And that’s called my fault? I cannot walk away without being smeared further AND cannot stay here without being smeared further is called my fault? Knnbccb indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant even talk anything, use any words from good to the best, post any photo in Facebook without everything twisting to bdsm and sex. And that’s called my fault? I cannot walk away without being smeared further AND cannot stay here without being smeared further is called my fault? Knnbccb indeed
I don’t say I am a virgin kena smeared slut whore mistress, say i am virgin kena smeared liar slut whore mistress. Take up my virginity test challenge the dogs don’t want. Tell lies and abuse me for fun and punching bag they want. My fault?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t say I am a virgin kena smeared slut whore mistress, say i am virgin kena smeared liar slut whore mistress. Take up my virginity test challenge the dogs don’t want. Tell lies and abuse me for fun and punching bag they want. My fault?
It’s obviously the fault of cheap evil criminal dog Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth viciously attacking me, and @leongsam’s fault protecting such criminal dogs. View attachment 179253