• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL today go renew home insurance and got charged 6% SST. I said why no difference at all with GST. Guess what the Malay staff said?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She said now worse than before with some taxed at 10% for manufacturing. LOL
Now let me see:

Restaurant- either 6% SST or no reduce price after zero gst

Insurance - 6% SST

Fruits and vegetables - already exempted from gst since day one

Maintenance fees - no change at all

Petrol - no change in price

And with coming 10% taxes for some manufacturing goods, WORSE OFF indeed LOL.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN phua cb sg born puki mudlander asking for benefits KNN
Phua cb mudlander Cantonese slut calls me phua cb and twisting my sentences as usual. Nothing new from ccb Malaysians that open ccb mouth only is slander and ccb lies. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now let me see:

Restaurant- either 6% SST or no reduce price after zero gst

Insurance - 6% SST

Fruits and vegetables - already exempted from gst since day one

Maintenance fees - no change at all

Petrol - no change in price

And with coming 10% taxes for some manufacturing goods, WORSE OFF indeed LOL.
The Malay Malaysian said worse off and I said then you all should go and scold them for conning about no GST and guess what she said? They didn’t elect them LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malay Malaysian said worse off and I said then you all should go and scold them for conning about no GST and guess what she said? They didn’t elect them LOL
Looks like people making a wrong choice are denying that they voted for zero GST and get worse off. LOL

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your customer also complain your extra 6 sens for your lousy blowjobs with your loose cheebye mouth.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless cheebye give poor blowjob still dare to charge extra 6 sens, fucking slut ginfreely, filthy prostitute!!