• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL Najib says NSE built in 1988 still servicing debt and has 25 years to go

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this cuntard may well be a resentful mudlaysian after being told not to dress like a slut by lata :oops:

it's beyond this cuntard, anything 69 and this twat goes topsy-turvy - save for cut and paste cockanathan articles, typing "amen", using the "like" and fondling the love buttons :cool:
What resentful Malaysian? If I am a Malaysian I will be jumping with joy. You are the self entitled resentful Malaysian dog turned sinkie that turned around to call me one. Your Malaysian slut mother wife daughters phua cb TWAT only know 69 indeed.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good debt can slowly pay off. More money left to churn more growth elsewhere.

That's the kind of mentality that eventually leads to 1 trillion ringgit in debt.a good reit knows that eventually that debt expires and u better be ready to restructure ur debt.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the kind of mentality that eventually leads to 1 trillion ringgit in debt.a good reit knows that eventually that debt expires and u better be ready to restructure ur debt.
Yeah didn’t they already say another 25 more years to pay? So they already know the debt is expiring in another 25 years time.