• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loh Goon Gan Lang Ah Si Yee Lang

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Doctor killed husband to hide their affair with teen[/h]A Western Australian Supreme Court is hearing a bizarre tale of a doctor who bludgeoned her abusive husband to death in a bid to cover up an illicit three-way affair with a teenager.
It is alleged that Dr Chamari Liyanage bashed her husband, Dinendra Athukorala, to death with a hammer in their bed in 2014.
Prosecutor, Nick Cogin, told the court that the Sri Lankan couple started a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl because Athukorala often wanted to have threesomes with his wife and other women.
It is also claimed that the man liked to engage in unusual sexual practices and was a physically, emotionally and financially abusive husband who often made his wife pose for her husband’s camera, sometimes for hours on end.

Doctor Liyonage became concerned about her career after the affair began and decided she was fed up with her husband’s behavior so she thought the only way out of the situation was to kill him.
Dr Liyonage made the Triple 0 call to report finding her husband, although she claims not to remember anything about the incident.
She can be heard sobbing on the recording and saying:
"Oh my god, I don't know what's happened to my husband," Dr Liyanage said.
The trial continues.

BBp02zx.img