• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local University Students being bullied by Foreign Students

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Local University Students being bullied </TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89_ <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>9:34 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 4) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>52889.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>Local University Students being bullied by Foreign Students

PostDateIcon.png
June 18th, 2011 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions |
PostEditIcon.png
Edit

imagesCAJXKZTK.jpg
Dear Temasek Review,
I am a student from one of the three local universities. To increase my professional experience, I took on an additional internship.
Unfortunately, this turned out to be my worst nightmare. A Pakistani who is also a local university graduate put me through tremendous amount of verbal abuse. She was very impatient with my work performance and lambasted me for the work I delivered from time to time. Initially, I thought that was due to my lack of experience. But as soon as I realized that she is very patient with foreign co-workers, I knew this has something to do with my nationality than my professional experience or the quality of work delivered. The worst personal attack was made when she referred the natural chewing sounds I made as noises.
In a company with 70% of the staff being foreigners, I am not saddened by the fact that I am being bullied by this foreign FT. What worries me more would be the serious repercussions of PAP much misguided immigration policies. With the island filled with so many foreigners and our workplace dominated with an abnormally high number of foreigners, such workplace bullying will be more and more common.
P.S: the intent of this letter is to reflect the actual situation on the ground.
Thank you
Best Regards
Darren Goh

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This meek local weakling only know how to moan and groan and take no action.

In the first place he should name the place so that locals can BOYCOTT it.

I have on many occassions called for locals to BOYCOTT companies that employ MAINLY FOREIGNERS, esp PRC's, Indians (now include Paki's) FT's and Pinoys to do jobs that locals can easily fill.
That would mean sectors like construction(mainly Thais/banglas/indians) and cleaning (mainly banglas), and jobs like domestic workers , assembly line workers ect2
which locals shun are not included.
If the 60% continue on the same self destructive path, our children will have no future.
Make the PAP endorsed EP candidate lose his deposit and make history.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Pakistanis, Indians, Chinese and Bangladeshis win by doing voodoo chants. LKY cannot even last through 1 for 1 minute. Darren, you did well.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darren,
get used to it, when you start working in a few years time you would face the same situation.

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is precisely why Singaporeans are no longer relevant to Singapore. There are far better people than Singaporeans to do the jobs in Singapore.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Local University Students being bullied </TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89_ <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>9:34 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>The worst personal attack was made when she referred the natural chewing sounds I made as noises.

Darren Goh

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ah Goh you really no go. When I saw this line I thought you were a Thai chewing bethel leaves, a PRC Chinese chewing sugar cane or even, a Malaysian Indian chewing coconut husks or some gum from your homeland but no, you are a local Chinese.

What kind of a noise is that? Can you be more civilized?