• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local indian: Mr tan, your comments are not racist as you are merely stating a fact!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOCAL INDIAN: MR TAN, YOUR COMMENTS ARE NOT RACIST AS YOU ARE MERELY STATING A FACT!

Post date:
4 Feb 2015 - 10:25am

Background Story: TAN KIN LIAN POSTS 'RACIST' FACEBOOK STATUS JOKING ABOUT NUMBER OF FOREIGNERS IN SG
Mr Tan Kin Lian, I am an Indian, a born and bred singaporean. Your comment is not RACIST as the media have made it to be ( probably to generate more traffic to their site ).
Singaporeans are aware we have too many foreigners who have been allowed in without any form of integration and this has given rise to alot of tensions.
What you have done is to merely DESCRIBE a situation you were in. A situation which is an everyday occurence.
After all, wasnt it a PAP MP who said in Parliament that when he went down to Little India at 4pm it was already dark?
Come to my playground in the evening and see how it is overwhelmed by foreign Indians or at the football school where I bring my son to, or in MRT's, or in our shcools, in public parks etc. Singapore is OVERCROWDED with foreigners with all types of nationalities who dilute our culture and identity, INCLUDING Indians.

Joseph
Related: SINGAPOREANS RALLY BEHIND TAN KIN LIAN: HE WAS MERELY STATING AN OBSERVATION

Tags:
Opinions

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Local indian: Mr tan, your comments are not racist as you are merely stating a fa

LOCAL INDIAN: MR TAN, YOUR COMMENTS ARE NOT RACIST AS YOU ARE MERELY STATING A FACT!

Post date:
4 Feb 2015 - 10:25am

Background Story: TAN KIN LIAN POSTS 'RACIST' FACEBOOK STATUS JOKING ABOUT NUMBER OF FOREIGNERS IN SG
Mr Tan Kin Lian, I am an Indian, a born and bred singaporean. Your comment is not RACIST as the media have made it to be ( probably to generate more traffic to their site ).
Singaporeans are aware we have too many foreigners who have been allowed in without any form of integration and this has given rise to alot of tensions.
What you have done is to merely DESCRIBE a situation you were in. A situation which is an everyday occurence.
After all, wasnt it a PAP MP who said in Parliament that when he went down to Little India at 4pm it was already dark?
Come to my playground in the evening and see how it is overwhelmed by foreign Indians or at the football school where I bring my son to, or in MRT's, or in our shcools, in public parks etc. Singapore is OVERCROWDED with foreigners with all types of nationalities who dilute our culture and identity, INCLUDING Indians.

Joseph
Related: SINGAPOREANS RALLY BEHIND TAN KIN LIAN: HE WAS MERELY STATING AN OBSERVATION

Tags:
Opinions

my feelings too but I m no ah neh..........