• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local Bowler no better than China FT?

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is strange that our own breed singaporean that win us Honor in Bolwing had no pride and $$ reward while the China FT enjoy so much benefit?
Now they are more interested in Filming than playing TT now.

SINGAPORE: Singapore bowler Jasmine Yeong-Nathan is the new women's champion of the 44th Qubica AMF Bowling World Cup in Mexico.

The event is held annually and considered the world's most prestigious bowling tournament.

In the final, the 20-year-old Singapore Polytechnic student beat defending champion Ann-Maree Putney of Australia in straight sets, with pinfalls of 263 and an almost perfect score of 298.

The 2005 national champion is Singapore's first champion in this event.

In 2002, Remy Ong achieved second place.

Yeong-Nathan said: “I feel happy and excited, and honoured to be able to bring home the title for Singapore. I'm really grateful for the chance to be here. I would love to bowl for as long as I can.”

- CNA/yt