• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LMFAO this restaurant is called aroma of India sia...............

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The restaurant owners are racists. They only want their own shitskins to patronise their establishment. Knowing full well that non-shitskins will steer clear of the smell.

With more than a million Ah Nehs from India, this restaurant does not need customers of other races. SINKapore, the de facto state of India.

Jungleland98

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what are you gonna do about it? Fuck her corpse?
It sounds that you just describe your inner thoughts lmao. Literally the fact that u still talk about her shows how much she got into ur head. I say this because ur comment remind me of this..
Screenshot_2019-09-24 i dont think about you at all - Google Search.png

Jungleland98

Alfrescian
Loyal
With more than a million Ah Nehs from India, this restaurant does not need customers of other races. SINKapore, the de facto state of India.
And yet here you are. :rolleyes:
I'm actually is most forums. Reddit,lowyat,edmw,Stackexchange,apricity,tianya
I'm gonna spit on her corpse. You want to defend her? Stand in front of her cheebye entrance and guard her hole then.
Lmao proving my point again.It seems that she actually won because she got into ur head even a year later

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and ginfreely again. I like to meet you in real life just to see the insecurity in real life. What's up with this restaurant and what does it have to do with Ginfreely. That nigga already dead you still saying her name. Basically giving her what she want.
I swear the god the quality of threads in this forum is becoming more and more down

Taking Valium can cure HIV. What the fuck can you cure?

Jungleland98

Alfrescian
Loyal

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly speaking, I love spices and just by the gravy alone, I can finish a bowl of rice.. I am not a fan of plain rice and 2 veg 1 meat dishes.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. And its not sinkapore. Its name derived from indian original sanskrit singapura. Singa. Same as singha beer, thailand.