• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LMFAO siao general Prabowo claims victory despite early counts showing loss

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Ex-army general Prabowo Subianto has controversially claimed victory in Indonesia’s presidential election, despite unofficial results from more than half a dozen credible pollsters indicating that incumbent Joko Widodo has comfortably won.

Speaking to supporters and journalists gathered outside his residence in South Jakarta on Wednesday evening, hours after the polls had closed, the fiery former special forces commander delivered a triumphant speech.

“My fellow countrymen, this is a victory for the Indonesian people. All of the Indonesian people and I tell you here, that I will be the president for all Indonesians,” he said. “I will be and I already am the president of all Indonesians.”

Prabowo, the former son-in-law of Indonesia’s longtime autocratic ruler Suharto, claimed that based on a real count conducted by his team, early indications showed him in the lead with 62%.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y63y3ely

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how the m&ds obtain cartons of indomie is also another problem :confused:

Better stock up now.

44687975_266695803991978_7886356488853933764_n.jpg