• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LMFAO KKH unable to identify patient who suffered miscarriage in its A&E

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
KK Women's and Children's Hospital (KKH) is appealing for a patient, who claimed to have lost her baby while waiting at the hospital's urgent obstetrics and gynaecology centre for four hours, to reach out to the hospital directly, a spokesperson said on Thursday (March 24).

SINGAPORE - KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital (KKH) said it has not been able to identify the patient who claimed that she waited for four hours to be treated for abdominal pains at the hospital in February and eventually lost her baby.

Professor Tan Hak Koon, chairman of the Division of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (O&G) at KKH, told The Straits Times on Thursday (March 24) that the hospital is aware of an online account of the incident at its Urgent O&G Centre (UOGC).

However, he added: “Despite our best efforts, we are still unable to identify the patient based on the scenario reported. There appears to be discrepancies between the story and the bill information shared online.”

The woman’s claims have been making their rounds on social media.

She said she was 20 weeks pregnant at the time, and had tested positive for Covid-19 and tried to get treatment at two private hospitals after experiencing severe abdominal pains.

She claimed she was denied treatment at both hospitals, which were not named, as she needed to be attended to by an infectious diseases gynaecologist because she had tested positive for Covid-19.

More at https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...it-four-hours-to-be-treated-and-lost-her-baby

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gahmen already told you don't come to the hospitals because they are already shorthanded trying to take care of foreigners. So now whose fault?

count dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
1648275305766.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU @Leongsam why are my posts deleted but not this Ccb Jeremy Quek spamming posts viciously bully me? WHY? These slandering posts spewing evil filthy lies of me a virgin being a slut whore are fit for one thread in this forum should be fit for all threads. You are a hypocrite bully that can delete thread on shanmugan because scared of lawsuit but other threads slandering me cannot delete. Pui!
Don't say my uncle never give you warning for spamming k shan fb with your masturbation leecording sound :geek: :sneaky:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cantonese bully dog stop spamming lies of my snoring audio as masturbating. Only you are the criminal liar bully hiding in rat hole spamming lies to harm me while I only reported truth of being bullied by bastards. Pui!
My uncle think you already leeceived his warning as now you dare not tag k shan about your washing of chow hai anymore :roflmao: :sneaky: