• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LMFAO FUCK YOU PAP GPGT

Creeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
AND I BELIEVE THIS IS THE NERDY MOTHERFUCKER WHO POSTED IT...Why not take a picture of himself fucking the parrot in the ass or his own mum....instead of being unpaid freelance paparazzi and increase public paranoia...soon with self styled parapazzi we cant even do anything in public even kissing yr fucking wife or girlfriend in public will be stopped as we dont know if a creep like that will be hiding behind a bush snapping pictures and pisting them on tje internet..public paranoia...aided by computer technology and young creepy nerds...man i can imagine this freak wanking himself over his naked mum...or maybe even a freaking obese gay man...so what if a guy puts a remark like that on the back of his T shirt..at least he is more gutsy than this nerd or anyone else...its supposed to be a democratic nation where people can express their feelings..and all in one comment..so if it pisses people off..1st question: Are you PAP? if u r not than why get all uppetty he us not refering to u....2nd question : It is directed at PAP which can mean anything from the one party that has run this lilliput nation of singapore...since 1965...or it can mean some other thing as someone with decent intelligence pointed out here....so based on this are we sure that it us referring to PAP the one party...even if it is....then whats wrong with that? better than being paper tigers in these stupid apps posting comments under stupid pseudo names....and big PAPPA will laugh anyway..old saying: sticks and stones can break my bones but words cant do nothing..post ,post, post all shit opinionated talk here, fb and all other social media apps ,is that free speech..? fuck u it isnt..its argumentive speech and will get everyone nowhere...another saying : when there is argument there is counter argument..so when there is both argument and counter argument there will be more arguments so there will never be peace...therefore its best to have no argument..... so if a guy wants to put a anti pap shirt on so what..its an expression...perhaps even the t shirt is comfortable and fits him well... or are we a confucian dumbass society that cant speak up against authority...and have to each behave like "respectable gentlemen"...even if we face a tyranny? 3rd question : what crime has the man committed..public nuisance? Disorderly behavior? Vandalism? Perhaps internet freaks most of us are unfortunately will find the answers in statutes.gov.sg or agc chambers..we are so fucking dumb but this "great" technology can enlighten us with just one click... The only thing vandalized i can see is the T shirt itself or did he "vandalize" yr feelings as well..this goes back to the first question..Are You PAP? If u are not why defend PAP? Its directed to the PAP not to common folk like you and me...whatever the PAP on the shirt means...
Screenshot_2018-07-18-03-46-29.png

Creeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
An
The bought the wrong T-shirt, that is why he is still poor...should have bought one that says ' FUCK WP", he will be showered with packed $25 Fried Rice with Venison & drinks, from the PAP.
d leongsam how do u know this? Do you know the guy in the picture personally?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And leongsam how do you know he is an ungrateful wretch and without PAP he cant even buy a shirt...perhaps you know the guy personally eh? Dont talk shit when you dont have any evidence else its just opinion we have enough of that already..

Without the PAP Singapore would still be a fishing village and everyone would be wearing singlets.

Creeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
AND I BELIEVE THIS IS THE NERDY MOTHERFUCKER WHO POSTED IT...Why not take a picture of himself fucking the parrot in the ass or his own mum....instead of being unpaid freelance paparazzi and increase public paranoia...soon with self styled parapazzi we cant even do anything in public even kissing yr fucking wife or girlfriend in public will be stopped as we dont know if a creep like that will be hiding behind a bush snapping pictures and pisting them on tje internet..public paranoia...aided by computer technology and young creepy nerds...man i can imagine this freak wanking himself over his naked mum...or maybe even a freaking obese gay man...so what if a guy puts a remark like that on the back of his T shirt..at least he is more gutsy than this nerd or anyone else...its supposed to be a democratic nation where people can express their feelings..and all in one comment..so if it pisses people off..1st question: Are you PAP? if u r not than why get all uppetty he us not refering to u....2nd question : It is directed at PAP which can mean anything from the one party that has run this lilliput nation of singapore...since 1965...or it can mean some other thing as someone with decent intelligence pointed out here....so based on this are we sure that it us referring to PAP the one party...even if it is....then whats wrong with that? better than being paper tigers in these stupid apps posting comments under stupid pseudo names....and big PAPPA will laugh anyway..old saying: sticks and stones can break my bones but words cant do nothing..post ,post, post all shit opinionated talk here, fb and all other social media apps ,is that free speech..? fuck u it isnt..its argumentive speech and will get everyone nowhere...another saying : when there is argument there is counter argument..so when there is both argument and counter argument there will be more arguments so there will never be peace...therefore its best to have no argument..... so if a guy wants to put a anti pap shirt on so what..its an expression...perhaps even the t shirt is comfortable and fits him well... or are we a confucian dumbass society that cant speak up against authority...and have to each behave like "respectable gentlemen"...even if we face a tyranny? 3rd question : what crime has the man committed..public nuisance? Disorderly behavior? Vandalism? Perhaps internet freaks most of us are unfortunately will find the answers in statutes.gov.sg or agc chambers..we are so fucking dumb but this "great" technology can enlighten us with just one click... The only thing vandalized i can see is the T shirt itself or did he "vandalize" yr feelings as well..this goes back to the first question..Are You PAP? If u are not why defend PAP? Its directed to the PAP not to common folk like you and me...whatever the PAP on the shirt means...View attachment 45133
Ha ha ha four eye nerdy self styled paparazzi freak who posted man with FUCK PAP printed on shirt in his FB page with obsession with parrots ass and mum's undergarments wears a T shirt stating Armani Xchange lol..so he is making a public statement as well hey look at me ! I am fashionable I wear armani exchange and at same time advertising for Armani Xchange for free..look at me gay boys and horny bitches or men that need nerd dick and ass !!! I am cool I am fashionable..i cant afford Georgio or Emporio so Armani Xchange will do too...so whats wrong with that? Nothing...so whats wrong with a FUCK PAP T shirt? Maybe its a new brand in the making....Hey since you good at taking photos discreetly why not get PI license...that sort of shit job will suit u just fine...u can wank over a man screwing some slut behind his wife's back and post it on internet too..or some dirty old woman who is sucking away on a young dick behind her husbands back or two gays together..one who is real bottom and the other a fucking bi sexual man who is attached with a wife or girlfriend..do that...perhaps your "ninja" cross "parapazzi" tailing skills will be better in effect and you will be doing a good deed to expose real sin of the hypocrites we have today...instead of picking on a man who probably has had enough of PAP...and has committed no crime or sin.

Creeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without the PAP Singapore would still be a fishing village and everyone would be wearing singlets.
And how do u know this? Are you a person that can make alternate history? It is the effort of our people the singaporean and not the PAP that has made the country prosper...

Creeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how do u know this? Are you a person that can make alternate history? It is the effort of our people the singaporean and not the PAP that has made the country prosper...
Besides how do you know that this man got his livelihood and money from PAP to buy the shirt ? You are too centralized over singapore..like the frog in the well story...u see a great pond but its actually a well while there is a great ocean out there..so in other words the well = singapore the frog = U and the great ocean = the whole world...so this man may have got his livelihood and funds overseas without any reliance from the PAP and he is stating his discontent..PAP may run the pond in the well but it does not rum the great ocean.

Creeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
that has made the country prosper...
Besides how do you know that this man got his livelihood and money from PAP to buy the shirt ? You are too centralized over singapore..like the frog in the well story...u see a great pond but its actually a well while there is a great ocean out there..so in other words the well = singapore the frog = U and the great ocean = the whole world...so this man may have got his livelihood and funds overseas without any reliance from the PAP and he is stating his discontent..PAP may run the pond in the well but it does not rum the great ocean.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Because My hero Mr Lee Kuan Yew said so and everything the great LKY says is always 100% true.

On Singapore

We have created this out of nothingness, from 150 souls in a minor fishing village into the biggest metropolis two degrees north of the equator.
I have had to sing four national anthems: Britain’s “God Save the Queen,” Japan’s “Kimigayo,” Malaysia’s “Negara Ku,” and finally Singapore’s “Majulah Singapura;” such were the political upheavals of the last 60 years.

One arm of my strategy was to make Singapore into an oasis in Southeast Asia, for if we had First World standards, then businessmen and tourists would make us a base for their business and tours of the region.

To succeed, Singapore must be a cosmopolitan center, able to attract, retain, and absorb talent from all over the world.
Singapore is now a brand name.

My greatest satisfaction comes from … mustering the will to make this place meritocratic, corruption-free and equal for all races—and that it will endure beyond me.
Lee Kuan Yew

Creeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because My hero Mr Lee Kuan Yew said so and everything the great LKY says is always 100% true.

On Singapore

We have created this out of nothingness, from 150 souls in a minor fishing village into the biggest metropolis two degrees north of the equator.
I have had to sing four national anthems: Britain’s “God Save the Queen,” Japan’s “Kimigayo,” Malaysia’s “Negara Ku,” and finally Singapore’s “Majulah Singapura;” such were the political upheavals of the last 60 years.

One arm of my strategy was to make Singapore into an oasis in Southeast Asia, for if we had First World standards, then businessmen and tourists would make us a base for their business and tours of the region.

To succeed, Singapore must be a cosmopolitan center, able to attract, retain, and absorb talent from all over the world.
Singapore is now a brand name.

My greatest satisfaction comes from … mustering the will to make this place meritocratic, corruption-free and equal for all races—and that it will endure beyond me.
Lee Kuan Yew
Ha ha ha...so does chairman mao say everything that is true too or lenin or stalin...your hero also said some other things that are very questionable

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Ha ha ha...so does chairman mao say everything that is true too or lenin or stalin...your hero also said some other things that are very questionable

Mao, Lenin and Stalin were nothing compared to the great LKY. He was the best of the best! Everything he said was true.

Creeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol..lenin brought down a highly terrible system and stalin was a brutal murderer all for what ? I believe they both believe they think what they did was right...and hitler if he had won the war we may not even be chatting like this today..so great lky compared to these brutes..no at all...so can u say LKY Can equal the so xalled good guys Jesus Christ, Buddha and mohammed these 3 are the most influentiual ppl in history so LKY stands among them too i suppose in yr view?

Creeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if he came back to life and said u eat shit or u die will you listen because you just saud what he says is the truth..i believe u will do so based on what you said earlier...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Lol..lenin brought down a highly terrible system and stalin was a brutal murderer all for what ? I believe they both believe they think what they did was right...and hitler if he had won the war we may not even be chatting like this today..so great lky compared to these brutes..no at all...so can u say LKY Can equal the so xalled good guys Jesus Christ, Buddha and mohammed these 3 are the most influentiual ppl in history so LKY stands among them too i suppose in yr view?

Jesus, Buddha and Mohd were all evil bastards. LKY was a saint who saved Singapore from slipping into oblivion. I will always hold him in highest regard. Without him I'd still be shitting into a bucket shared by 50 other families.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So if he came back to life and said u eat shit or u die will you listen because you just saud what he says is the truth..i believe u will do so based on what you said earlier...

LKY would never say such things. Whenever he opened his mouth what he said always made sense.

Creeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY would never say such things. Whenever he opened his mouth what he said always made sense.
He is human too and humans are subject to all kinds of perversions and nonsense..LKY ISNT God he died too and so will u and i so if he can die so what he says cant be truth or else he will be superhuman..

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
He is human too and humans are subject to all kinds of perversions and nonsense..LKY ISNT God he died too and so will u and i so if he can die so what he says cant be truth or else he will be superhuman..

You are entitled to your opinion of LKY.

Creeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are entitled to your opinion of LKY.
Thank you...:smile: thats very sensible..and you are entitled to your opinion too..and likewise blue T shirt man with "FUCK PAP" statement is entitled to his own opinion also whether we both like it or not.. that variety is what makes thoughts diverse...