• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LLL needs to see a dentist...

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah she should seriously see a dentist to get that black hole/tooth fixed.
During her first interview on monday morning, I look at her mouth and thought WTF,
What is that black thing in the middle of her upper row of teeth.
Thought it is the substance and action that counts, but appearance and personal grooming
is no less important.
It will affect her image and the WP.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er, I think a visit to the plastic surgeon would not be amiss while she gets her dental work done.

Er..Which part should the plastic surgeon operate on? I thot her assets are ample enuff. Unless you are saying those parts that the sun dun shine on.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah she should seriously see a dentist to get that black hole/tooth fixed.
During her first interview on monday morning, I look at her mouth and thought WTF,
What is that black thing in the middle of her upper row of teeth.
Thought it is the substance and action that counts, but appearance and personal grooming
is no less important.
It will affect her image and the WP.

Her teeth embodies the true qualities of a politician. Same as those as the people's. Would you rather have her teeth or Pinky's shirts?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
point being, why judge base on her teeth?

Teeth, personal grooming, manners, image... all very important when you are a public figure 0 more so when you are in politics. People will think: If you can't take care of your teeth, how can you take care of our problems?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teeth, personal grooming, manners, image... all very important when you are a public figure 0 more so when you are in politics. People will think: If you can't take care of your teeth, how can you take care of our problems?
Then someone better work on dr koh's hair. Missing teeth, missing hair... What has the world become?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am proud of her the way she is. It shows that she has her focus on the right things. Look at pretty boys Baey Yam Keng and Teo Ser Luck. What have they done? What can they do?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we shouldn't judge people by their physical appearance. nevertheless, a good appearance does helps in giving people a good first impression. i guess that helps when walking the ground.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
we shouldn't judge people by their physical appearance. nevertheless, a good appearance does helps in giving people a good first impression. i guess that helps when walking the ground.
LLL teeth is very easy to repair, a couple thousands dollars at the dentists will do. LLL basic features are good, just a little plump, though some men like it this way.

On the other hand, Koh's looks is eh ... needs more work and money. even then still a long way to become adorable like CCS. Koh has the nasty look of Bargain Hen. I am a believer than personality is etched on the face after 40 year old.

LHL looks like a hypocrite, especially when he smiles.
LKY looks really tough and hard.
GCT looks sly (without glasses).

6000kmApart

Alfrescian
Loyal

why not ask supermodel be your MP? got all your specifications....