• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY kicking the bucket soon?

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes! Soon he will answer for all his self-righteous crimes in the courts of Hell...

Unlike the local kangaroo courts here, he will be tried and found guilty and be sent to special places in Hell reserved for the likes of Saddam, Hitler, etc...

When that day come, I will celebrate his demise with a bottle of Moet champange!

Woohoo!!!

:biggrin:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes! Soon he will answer for all his self-righteous crimes in the courts of Hell...

Unlike the local kangaroo courts here, he will be tried and found guilty and be sent to special places in Hell reserved for the likes of Saddam, Hitler, etc...

When that day come, I will celebrate his demise with a bottle of Moet champange!

Woohoo!!!

what u mean by self righteousness? Lets get this clear, it was never righteousness that put him into his present place,

moreover hes driven more by greed, selfishness and holding on to that material power, which is quite evident in his actions and speech. Any fools can read his intentions.

Righteousness the word was never in his dictionary, he admit it himself in his shit memoir

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
"When that day come, I will celebrate his demise with a bottle of Moet champange"

What to drink for these guys' demise

Old Fart A Don Perignon
Mrs Lee A Moet
Pinkie Ass Sparkling Juice (cheap and contributes nothing)
Prata-man Cheap whiskey

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
A righteous man will never need to warp the truth (154th proponganda) to mislead the populace in order to milk them further.

A righteous man will never need to cordon himself with a regiment of Gurkhas to protect himself from the local populace.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
what u mean by self righteousness? Lets get this clear, it was never righteousness that put him into his present place,

moreover hes driven more by greed, selfishness and holding on to that material power, which is quite evident in his actions and speech. Any fools can read his intentions.

Righteousness the word was never in his dictionary, he admit it himself in his shit memoir

What I meant is that LKY has always felt that whatever things he did in his life are all right for the people... thus self-righteous...

But I get your point nevertheless...

Waiting for the resident PAPigs supporters to come in and stir shit up as usual...

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I meant is that LKY has always felt that whatever things he did in his life are all right for the people... thus self-righteous...

Waiting for the resident PAPigs supporters to come in and stir shit up as usual...

You give him too much credit.

WHen he imprisoned his political opponents he certainly wasn't thinking of such things for them nor for te general populace.

WHen he worked for the kempetei he certainly wasn't thinking of or for the general populace.

When he enacted laws to inhibit political thought and a civil society he certainy wasn't thinking of the general populace.

When he put in his womanly son into the government he certainly wasn't thinking of the general populace.

WHen he threatened political dissension with acts of infamy he certainly wasn't thinking of the general populace.

The traitor only thinks of himself. He doesn't even care that people laugh at his own son because ihs son walks like a woman and has a fugly wife that looks more manly. Any decent man would not allow their own family to be disgraced in public.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

==========================================================

Yes , he always do things which is right for ppl. But the ppl don feel this way. but he persistently push his agenda through. Like long term investment recently.

How Temasak got wipe out of 58 billion as of Nov 08 and how much do we have in GIC ..........to date ?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LKY knows when he is going to go, of course he will ensure that it will not happen by then. He deserves credit for so much, at least.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is already talk about life beyond LKY
these guys expect him to kick the bucket soon

give him a break lah!

let him die in peace..

he's already irrelevant...:p

if you keep thinking about him, he won't die....you are just extending his life.

just carry on with your daily things....and just one fine day you will get a notice about his passing.

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
give him a break lah!

let him die in peace..

he's already irrelevant...:p

if you keep thinking about him, he won't die....you are just extending his life.

Heeeeyyy, you could be on to something there!! Maybe we should have a Do-Not-Think-Or-Talk-Of-LKY day in this forum, hoping he'll just keel over or something.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"When that day come, I will celebrate his demise with a bottle of Moet champange"

What to drink for these guys' demise

Old Fart A Don Perignon
Mrs Lee A Moet
Pinkie Ass Sparkling Juice (cheap and contributes nothing)
Prata-man Cheap whiskey

how about pinkie ass 'husband'?...a SINgapore SlINg:biggrin:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
notice how they would describe when LKY kick the bucket,,,,

no longer around, beyond LKY era, retired....

the better terms would be

MATied
Died
Kapooed
Another one bites the dust
Si Liao
Ke Chiang
Six Feet (18 levels) under
Meet his maker
Having coffee with God/devil

Stickin

Alfrescian
Loyal
notice how they would describe when lky kick the bucket,,,,

no longer around, beyond lky era, retired....

The better terms would be

matied
died
kapooed
another one bites the dust
si liao
ke chiang
six feet (18 levels) under
meet his maker
having coffee with god/devil

Kee Chia..! :biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jt4aj5.gif

Donch forget that I've an afterlife! *hee*hee*hee*

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LKY knows when he is going to go, of course he will ensure that it will not happen by then. He deserves credit for so much, at least.
ya, like how he turned Bukit Ho Swee into beautiful People's Park. if possible his life should be extended so that he may outlive his children.

ah beng

Alfrescian
Loyal

just carry on with your daily things....and just one fine day you will get a notice about his passing.

any astrologer here can predict his ROD ????.