• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY has picked up JBJ’s bad habit of talking nonsense.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of wanting more FTs to “spur” S’poreans, maybe he should have “spurred’ on the PM and other ministers when he was in a position to do so? I mean if he had “spurred” the Home Team, tpt, and HDB ministers, and his son, 5the PAP and S’poreans would have been much happier. The PAP would not have lost Aljunied, gain only 605 of the popular vote, nor nearly have its preferred candidate lose the presidential election. And we S’poreans would have better public tpt, less expensive apartments, and less crowded public spaces.

As to his comparison with Japan, I can only wonder why I once admired his analytical skills. S’pore is trying to grow its population, not just mitigate for an aging population. And for all his sneering of Japan, the Japanese have done pretty well. The economy has on some measures outperformed even the US, his ideal of a country that allows in FTs.

- http://atans1.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/fts-quality-control-what-quality-control/

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can join Joshua Benjamin J soon & both can have their teh tarik & talk cock...or JBJ is waiting with his hatchet at the cue de sac with a couple of people??

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can join Joshua Benjamin J soon & both can have their teh tarik & talk cock...or JBJ is waiting with his hatchet at the cue de sac with a couple of people??

Devan Nair and Ong Teng Cheng, both surely each waiting with their hatchets at the cul de sac too. Both did not get a state funeral, to add insult to the injury, even Kwa Geok Choo even got to ride on the gun carriage!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
at this age Senile already...
4 stages
New born baby
Grown up becomes adulthood
Grow old than become Senile!!
Back to childhood!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Devan Nair and Ong Teng Cheng, both surely each waiting with their hatchets at the cul de sac too. Both did not get a state funeral, to add insult to the injury, even Kwa Geok Choo even got to ride on the gun carriage!

The "unwelcome" party with the hatchets at the cul de sac is huge .... ha ha ha ha

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cut the throat of black dog and use the blood to sprinkle on Oxley road.
That will keep that evil spirit there to haunt only there.

But of course,

FIRST WE ALL WILL YUM SENG YUM YUM YUM YUMMMMMMMMMMM SENG!

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCW minimum GPMG. He is going for an overkill. JBJ stand-by tank liao.

Bro GD, you made me laugh till I nearly fell off my chair. TCW, sure going for the overkill because he stupidly swallowed the whole bottle of sleeping pills which the Old Man left him.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting for the bugger to shout "Medeka"!! during one of his speeches.
Then you know he gone case already.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro GD, you made me laugh till I nearly fell off my chair. TCW, sure going for the overkill because he stupidly swallowed the whole bottle of sleeping pills which the Old Man left him.

Hahaaaa.......... LKY better hurry leave this world. If too late, never know what's going to happen. KGC to become Mrs JBJ or Mrs TCW?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite all the comments, there will be outpouring of grief, there will be shock, people will form queues to no end, the press will carry tributes, PAP members will equate him to Mandela even though he was never detained, opposition parties will send formal letters of condolence, FTs will will be seen crying and they too will be interviewed.

He will be called a legend, a visionary, an elder statesman, the only radiating beacon from the 3rd world, the maker of a nation, the man who turned a sleepy fishing village into a bustling first world city, a city like no other.

No one will mention that he and his family rode on the backs of his own people, no one will mention that he detained a university lecturer and physicist without trial for 32 years breaking all known records, no one will remember how his family benefited from purchasing high end houses at significant discounts at soft launch where shareholders of the public listed developer were not accorded the same privileges, one one will mention that his daughter flipped the property for quick profit but had the temerity to write newspaper columns on soulful actions and living, no one will mention that how he completely took over a taxpayer funded statutory board and made it an extension of his political party, no one will mention that he with no title, no accountability, no responsibilities stays at the Istana rent free, flies the world with the biggest security detail,

... and no one will mention how his own countrymen and woman have lost their own their country which their forefathers built to foreigners for commercial gain. A land no more, a nation no more, a country built on the ethos of relentless GDP growth.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be on diapers by now, washing his own undies no more.

Wait a minute, soon his dotter, will write in Sun-dazed Time that, HEr dada, washes his own cloth diapers to save money!, the ones that you uses the big safety pin to fasten!:biggrin: coming to a newspaper near you...:p

jw5

Loyal
Despite all the comments, there will be outpouring of grief, there will be shock, people will form queues to no end, the press will carry tributes, PAP members will equate him to Mandela even though he was never detained, opposition parties will send formal letters of condolence, FTs will will be seen crying and they too will be interviewed.

And fucktard scroobal will be among those crying the loudest.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes. Sure to be number 1 funeral. I anticipate PA volunteering themselves. Their new boss is a 1st class porlumpar prick.