• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jawohl mien herr, ze vatchtower with ze searchlight vill be putt up schnell.......!!!!
Gruppenfuhrer Liebfraumilch!
Transtel Koln rekommendation triple konzertina mit extra umlaut.
Bodenstaubsauger ein spandau pillbox mit statik jagdpanzer kupola.
Beanz meanz heinz mark mit den drei streifen!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Great work, we have so many German neighbors these days so it's becoming quite common to hear but tanks and pillboxes are still too extreme.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I would not be surprise if the owner decides to follow your "suggestion" Bro Wuqi.....:biggrin:. Maybe the owner read to much of our chat and thought we were "serious", so cannot blame him......!!!!!!

Next thing we know, someone will conduct a penetration test. Who knows? :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
So kiasu, kiasee... hope the owner is not singaporean.. The negative effect is like giving the singaporeans a slap in the face, confirming the general impression that we are very kiasu.. I am pretty sure most of us are not like that..

That was like really abit overkill, I would do that if I am forced to live in lands where technicals are what they called the Hilux trucks. Then again I will go the full stretch and just have nice reinforced concrete wall with all the electrifying done outside. Inside with reinforced HRA plates with spall liners,etc. Anti drill, anti cut doors with copper or tungsten core, etc.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
His back fence is close to the outer perimeter and the drain alongside is in no man's land. Maybe that's why he worry. Nevertheless, short of a watchtower, the verboten Stalag look is complete.

Yes, full of weak areas but all can be properly addressed without the overt security, sometimes subtle methods are preferred. Passive defenses can only go so far. Next thing you know,you see dogs inside the compound along with the sign, Arbeit macht frei somewhere.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just came back fm my regular stall selling eggs in the wet market. Though at $1.90 for ten, I still support uncle Heng. Poor chap been lamenting away. Told me just now "Abang, gua ai bungkus leow. Tak boleh tahan leow. Air Api semua naik. COE pun naik. Gua boh lui. Tak lama lagi lu kena pergi NTUC beli telor. Gua mau ikut gua punya menantu". I asked him where to. He replied "Mau duduk di JB". Gonna miss his stall leow...:(

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hv a feeling those who are vested are ok and those on the fence better decide soon, according to the sales lady, the foreign limit is gonna up soon(not sure how true, guess there might be some truth, as everyone is talking about this).. Dun flame me, just sharing what the sales lady told me!
But I can see those cheaper priced (300-400k) houses are all SOLD OUT in BDO! this is a surprise, even those facing "T" junction or TNB Station are taken up!
I think bro wuqi is right prices are moving!!!
Just sharing what I thot of the visit to BDO...

Panick button on leow. Everyone simply grabbed one. Just hope the govt wont implement so soon regardg the threashold.

Recently a sales staff told me. Govt like to do U turn. She told me tere was once levy was M$100K. Later on u-turn to M$10K. Wahlou! Those who already paid M$100K states levy must be really bang Bxxxs!:rolleyes:

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back fm my regular stall selling eggs in the wet market. Though at $1.90 for ten, I still support uncle Heng. Poor chap been lamenting away. Told me just now "Abang, gua ai bungkus leow. Tak boleh tahan leow. Air Api semua naik. COE pun naik. Gua boh lui. Tak lama lagi lu kena pergi NTUC beli telor. Gua mau ikut gua punya menantu". I asked him where to. He replied "Mau duduk di JB". Gonna miss his stall leow...:(

Bro, what a coincidence- I was just lamenting to my wife while doing the mthly expenses and see where can cut corners!!
Everything seems to be up up and awayyyyyyy!!!
I think I need to cut down on some of the lavish taste and go for simple food and clothing! :confused:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, what a coincidence- I was just lamenting to my wife while doing the mthly expenses and see where can cut corners!!
Everything seems to be up up and awayyyyyyy!!!
I think I need to cut down on some of the lavish taste and go for simple food and clothing! :confused:

I have been patronising Ah Heng stall for ol time sake. Many many years leow. Feel sad hes migrating for good. With so many many FTs here, pretty soon those Sillypore bumiputra (Chinese/Malay/Indian) will settle elsewhere.

Last edited:

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyahhh, planning to sell off my 2011 MPV, anyone interested pm me...
Need to downgrade a bit..
And sorry to use this as a advert channel,:p

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Panick button on leow. Everyone simply grabbed one. Just hope the govt wont implement so soon regardg the threashold.

Recently a sales staff told me. Govt like to do U turn. She told me tere was once levy was M$100K. Later on u-turn to M$10K. Wahlou! Those who already paid M$100K states levy must be really bang Bxxxs!:rolleyes:
Yes, they are famous for it... They call it "flip flop" Gov...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyahhh, planning to sell off my 2011 MPV, anyone interested pm me...
Need to downgrade a bit..
And sorry to use this as a advert channel,:p

Maybe u should open a separate thread. Ask our JB gateman, bro Wuqi. Over this thread, he holds the key to senity.:smile:

Last edited:

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe u should open a separate thread. Ask our JB gateman, bro Wuqi. Over this thread, he holds the key to senity.:smile:

Lol...:biggrin:...no lah, bro wuqi is a busy man, dun trouble him with this puny/personal stuff ah!
I will bother him when I need to Reno my house soon .....hehehe..:eek:

Cheers bros...

CokeBear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All, =)

I am new to this forum, and got a few questions hopefully some experts here will be able to answer.

We are looking to purchase a place in HH, and just wondering what is the current price like? anyone with a recent purchased able to share some information? The type of property we are after is terrace, cluster or superlink (??)

thank you in advance. =)

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahahaahah, I think the Heinz beans on toast would be nice, not sure the Liebfraumilch will go with the beans on toast, but always like the refreshing Reisling whether on it's own or otherwise.....:biggrin:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys very talented.. can speak so many language.. true blue global residence..

Hahahahaahah, I think the Heinz beans on toast would be nice, not sure the Liebfraumilch will go with the beans on toast, but always like the refreshing Reisling whether on it's own or otherwise.....:biggrin:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the Hill terrace is selling at 800k+ rm.. no more semi-D in HH if I am not wrong.. check out iproperty.com.my for resales..

Hi All, =)

I am new to this forum, and got a few questions hopefully some experts here will be able to answer.

We are looking to purchase a place in HH, and just wondering what is the current price like? anyone with a recent purchased able to share some information? The type of property we are after is terrace, cluster or superlink (??)

thank you in advance. =)

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Search through the forum and you should get some indicative pricing over the years.

Then go to the various property websites (iproperty, fullhouse, mudah etc) to view photos of the units, pricing, sizes and also get the contact of agents or owners then make a phone call to find out. This should be the fastest and easiest way rather than relying on opinions and info through the internet (which may not be true).

Hi All, =)

thank you in advance. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.