• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Supporters fall in here!!! Season 2008/09

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michael Owen returning to Liverpool? Emile Heskey is also rumored to be heading for a January transfer back home.

Both players are still more or less the same player that left Anfield in 2004. ( Houllier sold Heskey not Benitez and the latter tried to buy Owen back in 2006 but failed to agree a fee with Real Madrid leaving Owen no choice but to join Newcastle )
I welcome both player possible return. Unlike Fowler who was a yesterday man when he returned. Owen and Heskey still have plenty to offer to Liverpool.

Heskey would be a ideal target man and battering ram for a increasingly lethargic Torres. ( Kuyt and Keane are hard runners, not much physical power ) Heskey would be a mobile version of Peter Crouch.

Owen has lost that electric speed for a while now but he is a better footballer ( overall play ) than when he left us in 2004. He is still the best "fox in the box" in EPL. Not sure how he could fit in alongside Torres and he def wouldn't play second fiddle.

Although I think it's unlikely even one will return but I'm sure many fans would welcome the prodigal son ( Owen ) return.
It's still not too late. :smile:

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
if we have the transfer $....itz better 2 snap up david villa who pairs brillantly with torres in the spanish national team......the only obstacles is the boardroom refusal 2 pay that much money 4 david villa.......

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
if we have the transfer $....itz better 2 snap up david villa who pairs brillantly with torres in the spanish national team......the only obstacles is the boardroom refusal 2 pay that much money 4 david villa.......

'pool cannot afford villa lah, they cant even afford barry at 18mil pounds..

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
There may be something in that, becaue if you look at one of the earlier EPL games can't recall which when Torres came off and Keane played in the middle he showed some really good touches that we saw last season when he played for Spurs. Overall though at the moment he sadly looks like a 20M pound flop.

Some interesting trivia..... what a coincidence that several different fengshui experts from Malaysia, HongKong, Vietnam, Thailand & Singapore have mentioned that the bazhi of Torres clashes with that of Robbie ! No wonder they couldn't gel or complement each other..... Perhaps Benitez should take note of this and play either Torres or Robbie separately in different teams :biggrin:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope that we can give a good performance against Crewe Alexandra in the League Cup.
but I believe Rafa will rest some key players for this coming weekend match against Everton and give those second fiddle players a chance to gain some experience as well prove themselves.

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
although we won 2-1 against Crewe,but another lousy performance.
hope we can play better against Everton in this coming weekend's derby.
we really have to step up our gears else with Chelsea and Arsenal in top form,we will fall behind soon.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
the result doesn't really reflect the comfortable win that liverpool has......they did quite well considering this is a second string side with torres & robbie keane coming on only in the late second half......overall a above average performance......now 4 everton......

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes,hope it will an open match.
we will prevail and return from Toffee with an victory,i hope.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bravo bravo,another derby win over Everton, courtesy of 2 quick goals by Torres.

Full-Time Result:
Everton 0-2 Liverpool (Torres x 2)

You'll Never Walk...Alone !

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
since coming over,he has not score in the EPL.
his celebration is machine-gun...shooting at everyone.

yesterday win was nice.

shadezz69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, that means you long time never see him score already.
Same as G. Batistuta is it?
Me juz hope Keane would score a goal or 2 soon... think thats gonna do his confidence some good once he bag his first... 20M pounds is a hefty price tag (tagged with pressure too). Juz hope he doesnt have to wait that long like Crouch in his 1st season at Liverpool... Think Crouchy (if I din remember wrongly) almost needed close to 20 games before scoring his first..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Robbie Keane goal celebration analysis from a blog

Great player, awful acrobatics. After scoring a goal Robbie attempts a sort of semi-cartwheel-one-handed-handstand flip, followed by the classic forward school roll. To compound matters he follows that with a mimed machine gun sequence. Frankly, embarrassing.

_39983025_keane144.jpg
robbie-keane.jpg
robbie+keane.jpg

But I think this will be Keane's goal celebration when he finally score his first Liverpool goal.

4DF4F2eg.jpg

THANKS GOD!

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last weekend win against the Toffees was great.
who will Rafa put out tonight's agains PSV at Anfield for the CL's match.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
buddy Himerus,

welcome back...
read the news about the buyover.
are you affected ???

hope we can improvement on our win against Everton and carry on.
can we get another win here over PSV and maintain our momentum ?

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
psv is a tough opposition......so far liverpool has done quite well even with all those boardroom issues going on behind the scence.....hope they can iron out the problems quickly & concentrate on winning matches in the epl & champions league.......:biggrin: