• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Live in the 50th -storey HDB flats ? Think again !

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
As soon as the lifts are down and out for a few hours or a day, it is a long way up and down.
10 to 15 years afterwards, singapore public housing will really go back to affordable price, things will change when money idiots are gone.

Weather is changing, ground is shaking harder each year when sumatra shakes.

The first HDB skyscaper is just a gunea pig.

But it certainly beat the flyer at $5 entry fee, both are a few kilometers part, the competition is fierce but the duxton seems safer at this moment.

Just remember, HDB flats are not worth to sink your blood money in unless you have plenty to use as toilet papers.
Housing price in singapore is just a deadly wayang to justify an overly paid govt , Simplication is a key to live a fruitful life nevermind about the lexus and porshe.

The too expensive show will end when the hearse is here !
Save your money for the change not so far. By that time HDB flats will become shitholes where PRC thugs dwell.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The too expensive show will end when the hearse is here !

Who here are slaves to pigeon holes?

i.e. you must work your entire life to pay off your HDB loans?

What a great way to stop people from migrating!! :biggrin:

For that kind of price you could get a landed property in some relaxing angmo countries with fresh air and cheap cars!! :biggrin:

Hey slaves!! wake up lah!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do they still have those water exercises where they turn off the water & expect people to go down & get water from those water trucks :confused:

Will be challenging for those on the 50th floor:smile:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dec 14, 2009
Home sales up but not in value
By Joyce Teo, Property Correspondent

ALMOST as many homes will be sold this year as in the previous boom of 2007, but the quantum of sales is still only at about 60 per cent of the previous peak.

This is because less high-end homes were sold this year, unlike in 2007 when these homes stole the limelight, according to a new report released on Monday by property consultancy CB Richard Ellis (CBRE).

The large-scale mass market projects that were either fully sold or nearly sold out this year include Caspian in Jurong, Double Bay Residences in Simei, Mi Casa in Choa Chu Kang, The Gale in Flora Road.

Successful mid-tier projects include The Arte and Vista Residences in Jalan Datoh.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many lift cannot be down at the same time right. But if power fail than that will be good luck.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
alamak! at least give credit to our world class governance lah...from rental flats to the pinnacles...it's an achievement we should be proud of...from squatters to flats...from rentals to apartments and luxurious suites.....be grateful...be eternally grateful....tioboh?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak! at least give credit to our world class governance lah...from rental flats to the pinnacles...it's an achievement we should be proud of...from squatters to flats...from rentals to apartments and luxurious suites.....be grateful...be eternally grateful....tioboh?

not your kids though...:biggrin:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyday there will bound to be someone renovating so the sounds of drilling, knocking, tiling, hammering will reverberate throughout the block ... more units stacked atop one another, more chances that someone will be renovating his flat at any one time ... more complaints of noise ...

almost everybody will have an upstairs neighbor who has the potential to cause u grief ... very few will be fortunate enough to live on the top floor with no upstairs neighbour ... more drippings on laundry complaints ...

UNLESS ...

sinkees learn to use dryers like ppl living overseas (temperate climate) ... instead of bamboo/metal poles ...

AND ...

use laminated flooring instead of tiling ...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies originated from canton where huang fei hong is. the bamboo/metal poles are for self-defence purposes.

just imagine the power of falling/metal bamboo poles from the height of 50th floor...

sure kena call to be with the Lord very soon...:biggrin:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
oki lah.....another goot place to jump....
50 storey high to jump...dunno take how long to land.

:( :o :(

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to stay at Everton Park opp Pinnacle. During the early 70s, Everton Park was famous for jumping down. At least 8 during a short span. Once I saw a man jumping, opposite my block. Sound like big suitcase thrown from the top. Lets see Pinnacle will beat that record.

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
bUY HDB flat, pay until u mati????

Going to buy one landed house in selangor RM528K ..... bigger than pigeon hole. No need 30 yrs to pay. With security....

Once got everything done, fuck this piece of useless Pink IC! Give me back my CPF!!!

Chao chee bye pappies .... You are blessed with cancer!!!!

fuck the pap to hell!!!!!

Remember to vote for oppositions!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was thinking what happen when there's major power failure like the one occurred few years ago, is there Gen set in the project? is the sc/cc charges expensive? is the building safe to live? will the rehearsal jet crash into my house like 911? will the old people take this pinnacle as landmark diving site like the old 9-storey sit flat in pickering street?....all these doubts creeps on me and makes me sick. I am regreted to live in such a high floor. Hi mabochee will you buy my unit on the 50th storey 3 years later?
So many lift cannot be down at the same time right. But if power fail than that will be good luck.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. the number of lifts serving the respective floors is one thing, how about the monthly conservancy charges maintaining such amenities.
3. including the garden in the sky thing, maintenance and waterproofing etc.
4. i am also interested on the water pressure in such high-rise bldg with so much units.