• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liu Guodong threatens to sue Lee Bee Wah!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liu Guodong told reporters at his hotel this morning that he is still waiting for STTA to contact him and he does not want to talk much now.

He said the purpose of his trip was to obtain a clarification from Lee Bee Wah and he wants to meet her and nobody else. He will consider taking legal action against her if talks fail.

Liu claimed that he had no intention to create trouble for STTA as he has his own matters to attend to such as meeting the President of the Indonesia Table-Tennis association.

He demands STTA to clarify its statements about him in the press and is now waiting for them to give him a call. “They should take the initiative to contact me,” he said.

Liu Guodong said: “I was a staff of STTA in the past, but not now. I will not go and stand outside the association like a fool.”

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9330

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2j6a7mf.jpg

LBW : Guodong threatens to sue me leh how?

LHL : Sup sup soi lah... How much u make per month compare to him? But if he can sue your pants off i also dun want to see, yucks!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he need to get experienced lawyers who had fought defamation suit against PAP. I can help to establish contact. Around the opposition sector the legal resources & experience pool is the most profound in this red dot. Thanks to the years of fighting against old dog thief LKy famiLEE.

:-)

However it would be strictly business.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although I am a Singaporean,but i am Liu's side.I find that LBW statements to the press is uncalled for. Despite the previous incidents she had created,she doesn't seemed to know when to talk and when not to talk.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
She must have her heavy backers. No pussy in Sinkiepoor has ever dared to show its claws if not for a dick behind her.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Although I am a Singaporean,but i am Liu's side.I find that LBW statements to the press is uncalled for. Despite the previous incidents she had created,she doesn't seemed to know when to talk and when not to talk.

That is the behavior of a sinkie. Risk yourself by putting a sinkie as a leader.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liu Guodong told reporters at his hotel this morning that he is still waiting for STTA to contact him and he does not want to talk much now.

He said the purpose of his trip was to obtain a clarification from Lee Bee Wah and he wants to meet her and nobody else. He will consider taking legal action against her if talks fail.

Liu claimed that he had no intention to create trouble for STTA as he has his own matters to attend to such as meeting the President of the Indonesia Table-Tennis association.

He demands STTA to clarify its statements about him in the press and is now waiting for them to give him a call. “They should take the initiative to contact me,” he said.

Liu Guodong said: “I was a staff of STTA in the past, but not now. I will not go and stand outside the association like a fool.”

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9330

i dun really admire Liu, but the fact that he lead SIngapore team with a silver medal, irregardless of whether is his effort, he still need to be commemorate.
But to sue Lee, forget it, it's only a empty threat....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dun really admire Liu, but the fact that he lead SIngapore team with a silver medal, irregardless of whether is his effort, he still need to be commemorate.
But to sue Lee, forget it, it's only a empty threat....

Empty threat? You think he behave like a sinkie? He is not a sinkie.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he need to get experienced lawyers who had fought defamation suit against PAP. I can help to establish contact. Around the opposition sector the legal resources & experience pool is the most profound in this red dot. Thanks to the years of fighting against old dog thief LKy famiLEE.

:-)

However it would be strictly business.

were you the one who claimed mas selamak was dead, killed by pap or something like that?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feel sorry for coach....it appears not only was he kinda forced to leave but then he has a previous employer talking smack about him. In corporate life there must be graciousness. He's put of your hair, wish him well, let him go and prosper, why mess with his rep. Sad state of affairs.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
He crazy lah since when has anyone won a case against some one from the elite...even before hearing the judgment already pass...Liu can prepare himself to go bankrupt from paying all legal fees for himself and LBWs'.....