• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liu Guodong thank forumers for their support

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liu Guodong said he will accept the award if Singapore National Olympic Council gave him a special award. Liu Guodong thanked netizens for starting a petition to SNOC on this matter.

He said he is very happy regardless of whether he gets any honor in the end because he did not waste his 3 years stay in Singapore.

He claimed many Singaporeans have expressed their support for him and which means that they recognized his contributions in the Beijing Olympics: “This matter to me more than the recognition I received in China.”

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9839

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That bitch Lee Bee Wah now decided to keep mum after lesson learnt. If I am staying in AMK, I would have vote her out!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
the more i look at this stupid silly saga, the more i think both sides should just put their money where their mouths are and see each other in court...let all the evidence come out in open court, once and for all...instead of all this wayang pardon the pun

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give the guy (Liu) a break. Injustice has been done to him, but LBW chose the cowardly way to wait it out, that's why this whole thing is being dragged through m&d and shit.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support LIU because I hate TOILET woman more. If others that TOILET woman I might vote the other way round.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liu Guodong said he will accept the award if Singapore National Olympic Council gave him a special award. Liu Guodong thanked netizens for starting a petition to SNOC on this matter.

He said he is very happy regardless of whether he gets any honor in the end because he did not waste his 3 years stay in Singapore.

He claimed many Singaporeans have expressed their support for him and which means that they recognized his contributions in the Beijing Olympics: “This matter to me more than the recognition I received in China.”

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9839

Wasn't he paid these 3 yrs?

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
LBW is indeed a swine who threw her weight around because of her famous curry attack against opposition MPs, (the toilet attack).

She is no different from the haughty gentry of feudal china.

wayangbaobao

Alfrescian
Loyal
look who waygang again

lol

wayangPingPong01.jpg