• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Little know Olympic fact, S'pore robbed Canada of Silver medal

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Papsmearer aka BIGFUCK,

Ad nauseam..
Time for you to watch the video as many times as needed and grow up, retard!
And don't skip your daily medication..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From what transpired......what was done or rather not done.....what was reported......

Officialdom acted blur hoping incident will blow over quickly with minimum fanfare......
Probably out of misguided sense of shame, embarrassment....
Canadian had a real shot at a medal....the 2 sinkies directly impacted his chances....
Siew Shaw Her either was instructed to keep mum or he was an ingrate.....no 2 ways about it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
From what transpired......what was done or rather not done.....what was reported......

Officialdom acted blur hoping incident will blow over quickly with minimum fanfare......
Probably out of misguided sense of shame, embarrassment....
Canadian had a real shot at a medal....the 2 sinkies directly impacted his chances....
Siew Shaw Her either was instructed to keep mum or he was an ingrate.....no 2 ways about it.

Sounds about right. ST probably told not mention this incident ever again.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Since its Olympics again, time to remind everyone of this little sordid episode in the pathetic history of Sinkie Olympics.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Little known Olympic fact, S'pore robbed Canada of Silver medal

What an old post! Gist is simply this. Sinkies are ingrates, no need to help them. If you helped but not get acknowledged, that is not called robbed. It called stupid especially if you already know what sinkies are like. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What an old post! Gist is simply this. Sinkies are ingrates, no need to help them. If you helped but not get acknowledged, that is not called robbed. It called stupid especially if you already know what sinkies are like. :rolleyes:

Yes, it was the Canadian's fault. he did not know what sinkies were like. If it was a Mudlaysian or Indian or PRC sailor, they would have sailed right pass these two ingrates, and Singapore will make Olympic history as the first country to have atheletes drown during competition. LOL.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ang moh are de best.only a ang moh will gallantly sacrifice himself to save others.this is why singapore can never fight a war.if black hawk down was singaporean,and a sinkie helicopter went down in iraq,u can be sure no one is coming back for ur ass.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical Singapore mindset.

Half of those who go trekking into Bukit Timah Nature reserve and have to be rescued claim that they decided to wait for daylight to come out. Too embarrassed to admit they fucked up and were indeed lost. Every now and then can see a comical sight where the lost soul will be waving frantically to SICC golfers on the other side of the drink. When help reached them, they will claim that they merely looking for shortcut and were not lost.

Frankly I found this very amusing....when very young, I have trekked from what we call Upper Pierce all the way to lower pierce down to MacRitchie up, all the way to where Cashew Rd is ...past Kg Chantek, Riffle Range, Dairy Farms..past boys town ....to & fro & small treks & to Bukit Timah Reserve.....got lost many times, done this with a group....

How could we get lost here...where one could point easily to manmade lightings, sounds & homes...& even the roads...now to the nearest highways...the monkeys can come out all the way from the jungle across the road to Pierce School....ha ha ha & down to the condos down the road too....what sort of trekkers are these that got lost in SINGAPORE?..I forgot...you can point towards the two SICC golf clubs...too.:rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Ang moh are de best.only a ang moh will gallantly sacrifice himself to save others.this is why singapore can never fight a war.if black hawk down was singaporean,and a sinkie helicopter went down in iraq,u can be sure no one is coming back for ur ass.

yup. LOL. They will form a committee to study the helo down and then another to decide what to do.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Frankly I found this very amusing....when very young, I have trekked from what we call Upper Pierce all the way to lower pierce down to MacRitchie up, all the way to where Cashew Rd is ...past Kg Chantek, Riffle Range, Dairy Farms..past boys town ....to & fro & small treks & to Bukit Timah Reserve.....got lost many times, done this with a group....

How could we get lost here...where one could point easily to manmade lightings, sounds & homes...& even the roads...now to the nearest highways...the monkeys can come out all the way from the jungle across the road to Pierce School....ha ha ha & down to the condos down the road too....what sort of trekkers are these that got lost in SINGAPORE?..I forgot...you can point towards the two SICC golf clubs...too.:rolleyes:

All sinkies should be send to Temburong for 2 weeks uncontrolled topo. They will never get lost again in their lives.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chorus of Lemieux singing a Beatles tune..

I could have won a silver medal.. Whoooooo
'Til Siew Saw Her drowning there..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is why bukit timah should be deforestated and slated for urban redevelopment.I get loss easily too in this concrete jungle if theres no mcdonalds or starbucks or ding tai feng within 300m radius to guide my homing pigeon senses.I rely on my gps or google maps otherwise I do not know if my taxi driver is taking me on a holland rd or he himself is going on holland.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I think I will run this post again 4 years from now at the next olympics. If i am still alive.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, it was the Canadian's fault. he did not know what sinkies were like. If it was a Mudlaysian or Indian or PRC sailor, they would have sailed right pass these two ingrates, and Singapore will make Olympic history as the first country to have atheletes drown during competition. LOL.

You forgot the MALAYSIAN girl blog about MALAYSIANS hate Sporeans? So who knows maybe not just sail past but MORE..