• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Little Fockers' Trailer 2010 HD

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j65JfjApdg4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j65JfjApdg4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this look like a woman show or dating show.
not a man show, not for taxi driver.
interest zero.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking about movies...

eat pray love by julia roberts is probrably the worst gig she ever played in... the movie sucks...

this movie is about an irresponsible bitch, who have no sense of responsibility to her relationship, traveling across the globe, just to hurt everyone she meet...

after the first 1 hr of torture, i walked out, befor me, at least 3 men walked out...

and also i regretted watching twilight...

sissy pussy punched movie

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
de niro shud stick to the hard stuff and not be making comedies, then again he may be paid a lot to act like a clown

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is indeed a nice pic... but bro TS , sala forum, should be under : Picture/Video Posts / Photo journalism:smile:

kitkat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robert De Niro: I'm watching you

Ben Stiller: I'm watching you watching me

Sounds like a fun movie.