• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Little boy dies after being hit by mum's car

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ivebert I Tink You Are A Sick Man

Not everyone is poor like you to worry about the cost of gasoline

You Chao Sinkie Peasant Local Trash (4th Gen China Farmer Migrant)

NO money, don't drive car lah!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

lamborghini_lp640_sports_car.jpg

Anyone who is upright enough will not agree with the statement that says: "Jealous Of PAP Salaries". People who care do think about the level of carbon footprint that we are contributing for nothing. So, being poor is wrong ? What kind of statement is that ? Stop pretending to be part of an angmoh confederacy because I don't think they will agree with you anyway. You may even be a part of their shame if they were to think that you are really one of them.

Yes, Sinkies are smelly, but so are you. Sorry, I'm no Sinkie. So, don't you dare come and share my fragrance here. You have no inheritance in whatsoever I have here.

I prefer a fast car not necessarily a sports car.

2009_bmw_m6_1.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why did the new paper put her photo on front page, such poor lady have horrible experience, and new paper use their tragic story to sell more papers to make money. It is a very sad story, toddler have to be watch 24-7 at all times. I hope the family remain strong.