• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Listen to this Guy talk about the Recession.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;lqN3amj6AcE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqN3amj6AcE&feature=player_embedded#at=47[/video]

Is he the Messenger, Maybe its a pre-warning to all... Someone send this guy to talk if not i doubt he can talk so openly as a Trader... Just the Conspiracy theory nut in me OR maybe he is just a straight forward guy, Who speaks his mind or just a big time bull-shitter.

Last edited:

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most important part of his message: The savings of millions of people is going to vanish

This means the assets in CPF, Sovereign Wealth Funds, U.S. Social Security, U.S. IRAs, corporate pension funds, savings & fixed deposit accounts, life insurance annuities, and unit trusts are going to vanish! They are all part of a corrupt financial system which is a big ponzi scheme designed to benefit the ruling elites on Wall Street and the City of London.

I agree with his opinion and I saw it coming many years ago.

I see a future where there's no longer a middle class population in the entire world. There will be very few rich people and the rest of the world's population are poor peasants.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because an undertaker makes money from the deaths of people doesn't mean he's responsible for their deaths. :rolleyes:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most important part of his message: The savings of millions of people is going to vanish

What he meant was those holding the Euros, their saving will vanish! Euro will become worthless with all the rescue package and when there is a fire the EU pour petrol instead of water into the fire.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if the Euro currency is gone, How will it re-value? So if im from French...How will i exchange my Euro into French Dollars? Can anyone explain... I never gamble, invest or have any idea about Finance,currency, bond, stocks or market.. I just put my money in my bank and put aside for spending and Savings..Thats all.

Last edited:

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
\

Dont understand, What you mean?

I think what Cruxx meant was just because the savings of millions of people will vanish doesn't necessarily mean the ruling elites are responsible which I agree.

Robert Kiyosaki's philosophy is each person is responsible for his/her own financial well being. That means being smart enough to see how the corrupt global financial system is being played by the ruling elites and take advantage of the coming global crisis as a once in as lifetime opportunity to get rich or richer.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
What he meant was those holding the Euros, their saving will vanish! Euro will become worthless with all the rescue package and when there is a fire the EU pour petrol instead of water into the fire.

I quote further what he said on the video: The savings of millions of people is going to vanish and it's just the beginning.

That means the crisis will start in the EURO zone and will eventually spread to other parts of the world. In today's 24-hour interconnected global financial market, what happens in one region will eventually affect other regions of the world.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
\

Dont understand, What you mean?

How exactly are hedge funds and investment banks responsible for people and governments borrowing more than they earn? Hedge funds profit from the depreciation of assets but they aren't the ones bankrupting countries. Countries bankrupt themselves by being greedy and irresponsible.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is a gamble. Putting $ into a bank and hoping the value of the $ doesn't depreciate is a gamble in itself. Those who lose their savings due to inflation have only themselves to blame for 1. voting in useless governments 2. not safeguarding their own assets.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if the Euro currency is gone, How will it re-value? So if im from French...How will i exchange my Euro into French Dollars? Can anyone explain... I never gamble, invest or have any idea about Finance,currency, bond, stocks or market.. I just put my money in my bank and put aside for spending and Savings..Thats all.

I expect the crisis to start in the EURO zone with the collapse of the Euro. Then other countries' central banks will coordinate and try to artificially prop up the Euro by printing their countries' own currencies to buy the excess Euros on the global FX market. This means all fiat currencies including the USD, CHF, JPY, RMB, CAD, AUD, SGD, etc... will eventually collapse in value which should lead to global hyperinflation. When there's enough financial pain amongst the peasants of the world, they will beg their elite controlled puppet governments to do something about the crisis. That's when the ruling elite via their puppet international organizations like the IMF, World Bank, BIS, G20, WTO, etc... will come up with a solution to the crisis which is a One World Currency.

I'm not an investment adviser, therefore, I will not recommend any investment(s) here. It's up to each individual to figure out how to protect himself in the coming global Greatest Depression.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The governments do not rule the world, goldman sachs rules the world ... and goldman sachs do not care about the rescue packages ....

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Financial institution has long been known to rule the world. They are usually the ones to donate large among to their Preferred President during Elections..etc..USA ..

Last edited: