• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List of Stupid Opposition Candidate

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
List of Stupid PAP Candidates.

1. Excuse me, very siong to put in 87 names, can someone copy and paste for me all the 87 PAP candidates insider here? :p

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "right" opposition parties would be WP, SPP and NSP

pap dog,

u think nsp is the right then why the fuck gms is in your list of stupid oppo??

fuck u. stop pretending to be a neutral. u are 100% pap dog :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u think nsp is the right then why the fuck gms is in your list of stupid oppo??

1 stupid party member doesn't make the entire party stupid. GMS does stupid things, it doesn't mean he is an incompetent politicians. In fact I have less of a problem with all the stupid stunt he has pulled then most pple in here. I've been saying this for some time now. GMS does stupid things from time to time but they are pretty harmless

If you create a thread for stupid PAP member list. I'd be glad to list some

Last edited:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 stupid party member doesn't make the entire party stupid. GMS does stupid things, it doesn't mean he is an incompetent politicians. In fact I have less of a problem with all the stupid stunt he has pulled then most pple in here. I've been saying this for some time now. GMS does stupid things from time to time but they are pretty harmless

If you create a thread for stupid PAP member list. I'd be glad to list some

pap dog,

no need to pretend anymore. u want me to create the stupid pap list, why dun u do it since u so free. u even cut and paste so many oppo pics and add comments. u here fulltime to whack oppo right.

create whack pap thread? u dare? lol. see if u kena fuck by your pap masters or not.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am free because I wasn't traveling for work as often this year, I'll still be around until the middle of next month. The photos are not hard to find. I got almost all of them from the same site

http://jaslyngo.sgpolitics.net/?p=553

If you want me to do a thread of PAP, fine, I don't have a problem with that.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am free because I wasn't traveling for work as often this year, I'll still be around until the middle of next month. The photos are not hard to find. I got almost all of them from the same site

http://jaslyngo.sgpolitics.net/?p=553

If you want me to do a thread of PAP, fine, I don't have a problem with that.