• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat List of countries to go for holiday

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can suggest countries that accept singaporeans and won’t need to quarrantine when there or when return home. Regional ones preferred

Taiwan
Hong Kong
Brunei
East Timor
Papua New Guinea

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle thinking of using this period to visit Myanmar with family together with his maid to take refuge KNN kill 2 bird using 1 stone same time maid can be United with family members KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i recommend jiufen, jinguashi, beitou hot springs, pingxi, and thousand island lake in taiwan. can cover all in 6.9 days. away from the city crowd.
1584419423414.png

1584419527190.png

1584419594067.png

1584419675840.png

1584419721581.png

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle thinking of using this period to visit Myanmar with family together with his maid to take refuge KNN kill 2 bird using 1 stone same time maid can be United with family members KNN
Come back kena quarrantine. It’s like house arrest