• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liquid Diet

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my days in US university, I had an apartment neighbor from Iceland who was on liquid diet, voluntarily not for any medical reason. His intake was all milk in various flavors and fruit juice in various flavors. He did take both coffee and tea, even alcoholic beverages, in moderation though. The closest I came to see him taking any food near mildly solid were milkshake and ice cream; always just ice cream in a cup without cone or toppings. He did pop some health supplement pills too, though I'm not sure what those were. He had no sign of any physical frailty; looked fit and normal.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that as long as all the food grous and nutrients are included in this diet - should be okay.

Cheers!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
In long run his jaw will be useless so do the teeth.

The jaws should be alright having enough exercise just by talking. But I did wonder about the teeth not used for biting and chewing and I did took an opportune moment to ask him about that. He said his teeth would be healthier and less prone to decay from bacteria of solid food.

Asians cant take dairies all the time....

I think it a matter of getting used to it from young. Milk, butter and cheese are still bestselling stocks in our supermarkets.

I think that as long as all the food grous and nutrients are included in this diet - should be okay.

Yes, sometimes I think too, as long as essential nutrients are absorbed, it doesn't matter what's the mode of intake.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been on liquid diets every now and than. Got to still add fibre to your diet or else gonna poop green watery sludge. But I find that psychologically eating meat makes one more aggressive and stronger mentally and physically.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 big glass of Milk for me every-night b4 i sleep.. I have gone without food for a whole day but i need milk at the end of the day..

Liquid diet... Fresh mix-fruit juice(Home made) in morning, Porridge in the afternoon and 1 big glass of milk b4 bed.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been on liquid diets every now and than. Got to still add fibre to your diet or else gonna poop green watery sludge. But I find that psychologically eating meat makes one more aggressive and stronger mentally and physically.

Not necessary, My grandfather is a big size man and he has been a vegetarian since he can last remember. He is big, mean and use to work as a Prison staff. I got lots of friends who are veg as well and they can be cunts.

But you are true to an extend cos...
when going on Veg diet(Uni days in Aus)... I tend to be extremely calm and relaxed.. I dont know if it got to do with psychically or psychologically.

Last edited: