• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lin mei jiao's ex hubby claim he was merely throwing FAKE punches at bangla worker woh...play play nia why so serious?

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1606819735590.png

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...cking-bangladeshi-worker-claims-he-was-faking

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker is a chow ah beng. Once, me and my friend were drinking at Clarke Quay and he scolded my friend with Hokkien vulgarities for talking too loudly on the phone. My friend apologized but he still buay song and kept fucking my friend. My friend just walked off as he didn't want to escalate matters.

chickenpieforeveryone

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker is a chow ah beng. Once, me and my friend were drinking at Clarke Quay and he scolded my friend with Hokkien vulgarities for talking too loudly on the phone. My friend apologized but he still buay song and kept fucking my friend. My friend just walked off as he didn't want to escalate matters.
guess this guy deserved it. think he ex-mediacorpse actor duaki is it????

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would say you and your friends are fucking ball less.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe ur friend could have beaten him if he wanted to

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would have fuck his face with a glass bottle.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
your friend must be scared he could have accidentally killed the lao ah beng with 如来神掌!

He's a Malaysian. Can't afford to get into any trouble with the law. He could have easily taken that lao beng down in 5 secs or less. Vulgarities don't hurt. He can scold all he wants like a mad man so long as he doesn't use violence. Just ignore and walk away is the best.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's wrong with throwing fake punches at your own serfs? The moslem serf seems ungrateful.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol this man sure has some serious anger management issues. Even spew vulgarities in court.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/worker-wanted-to-stop-contract-and-leave-me-huang-yi-liang-050646720.html

DPP Chong then suggested to Ng that the latter was aware he had anger management issues and that he would resort to violence when he was angry. Ng disagreed with both statements.

At one point during the trial, Ng began spewing vulgarities in court, prompting District Judge John Ng to stand down the proceedings for him to calm down. Ng apologised to the court and said he was very agitated.