• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lin lin picks soiled sanitory pad

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
lin lin very blur , u know. she went to an ah pek's flats to ask if he threw the pad. see what bimbo could cum up in their little pee blain!
She added: "The way I see it: if I as the MP of the area see this and turn a blind eye, then how can I expect the various groups of people tackling the littering challenge - NEA, town council and local grassroots volunteers - to work hard on this. Those who have confronted people who litter will know that it is unpleasant. "

While she described the task as 'not a "glamorous" part of the job [as a MP]', Ms Tin said that "it is not a bad idea to gain first-hand experience" periodically, noting that it would be unrealistic for MPs micro-manage.

blim: she deserves a fresh start. i will personally pledge to stop flaming her for her past silliness. nothing pledged about future kok ups.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
catching the culprit isn't the crux to the answer of such anti-social behaviour. but when she was put into the news, it does look like it was a glamorous limelight for her. it was her moment of lame fame just like the nappy picker baey.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please la guys. I am not supporter of PAP. But I had seen her doing good. No bullshit from her. Lots of the things she had done wasn't even publicized. She is a hardworking MP. Her equivalent in WP is just a party girl while she estate rot slowly becoming a slum.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lee bee hua was heard going to join into the bandwagon of pickers mps.

ok, who's next? and pick what??