• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Limpei bet next week cases still remain super high, and even the vaxxed will not be privy to any lifting of restrictions

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe towards the end of the year, they will start pimping booster shots.

Let's patiently wait for the other shoe to drop. :cool:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
By August 9, two-thirds of Sinkeepoo will be vaccinated or 67% of the population. Every day, 26000 sinkees are fully vaccinated. We are close to the magical number of 80% of fully vaccinated. That's when herd immunity kicks in, turning COVID from a pandemic into an endemic disease in Sinkeepoo. Hopefully with herd immunity in full force, COVID19 will disappear and we can finally live normally again. :thumbsup:

Laksaboy, SOS, Tobelight and all the low lifes, low IQ and deplorable anti-vaxxers here, please stay in your little corner and suck off each other while the rest of us prepare for a post pandemic world. Nobody needs your crazy and hateful misinformation. Boy am I glad to be in all these losers' ignore list :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
By August 9, two-thirds of Sinkeepoo will be vaccinated or 67% of the population. Every day, 26000 sinkees are fully vaccinated. We are close to the magical number of 80% of fully vaccinated. That's when herd immunity kicks in, turning COVID from a pandemic into an endemic disease in Sinkeepoo. Hopefully with herd immunity in full force, COVID19 will disappear and we can finally live normally again. :thumbsup:

Laksaboy, SOS, Tobelight and all the low lifes, low IQ and deplorable anti-vaxxers here, please stay in your little corner and suck off each other while the rest of us prepare for a post pandemic world. Nobody needs your crazy and hateful misinformation. Boy am I glad to be in all these losers' ignore list :biggrin:
Open legs bigger the Lambda variant will come..

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck lah, infections are all over the place, 99% of us boh tai chee,
get on with your lives lah, dont live in fear

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Early August all cases will go down.
:smile:
I like your optimism :smile::smile::smile:

until the ring fence is complete, those unlinked/untraceable cases will continue to seed those hidden reservoirs, more so when higher percentage of folks are vaccinated, chances are the asymptomatic carriers will spread it even wider.

the imports still need to masuk GQF, 21 days to be sure, boatmen and kelong operators along east coast, punggol better be swabbed regularly. barge operators too. JFP cluster is a big lesson to digest and learn.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

until the ring fence is complete, those unlinked/untraceable cases will continue to seed those hidden reservoirs, more so when higher percentage of folks are vaccinated, chances are the asymptomatic carriers will spread it even wider.

the imports still need to masuk GQF, 21 days to be sure, boatmen and kelong operators along east coast, punggol better be swabbed regularly. barge operators too. JFP cluster is a big lesson to digest and learn.
Should go down 2nd week Aug

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

All this fuss over a virus that causes only mild symptoms in the vast majority of those that catch it.