• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya don't say i until so bad lah....let me gave u the full story lah....

Dat uncle seller advertise online on Sat already but i only spotted it on Mon morning, so SMS him to check and he say it is still available, and since it stated as a non-working set, I straight away offer $150, he was quick to agree...dats mean from Sat to Sun, probably either no one responded to his ad or they really lowball him giving $30 to $50 a non-working set...therefore when I offer $150, he was quick to agree and meet on the very same day lunchtime to deal. Now i haven't seen the tablet or know why it is not working since he didn't give me any clear anwers over sms...so i agree to meet to check it out and told him that I will only buy after viewing it...and he agree. Dat afternoon when we met, the tablet condition was quite bad...think he didn't take care of it...some very light scratches, but it was quite dirty...but that can be clean up easily...the big problem which he only told me on the spot is that the battery for both tablet and docker is flat for abt a month....WALAU...for a battery to be left uncharged at 0% for so long...I was thinking sure gone case liao....so i refuse to buy since Asus replacement batteries are veri expensive especially those used in their tablet and docker.....really not worth it at all for me even at $150....so i nicely explain to him.......and he also understand my point,.... so as i was about to leave...... he then ask me to give a price as he doesn't want take it home with him...and dats when I quoted $120..which he readily accept....actually i am quite nice liao becos I was actually thinking of $100, but then decided to add $20 more for his time and transport.
So this is the full story why i lower price when we met...so pls donch anyhow humtam me lah...

Okay, now i am in a dilemma....after playing with it for the whole of last night...i really love this transformer prime...and don't feel like selling it...but then i already have my ipad, so now i cannot make up my mind which one to keep.....for sure i do not want to keep both........ any mature adults here can give me sensible "advise" whether i should keep the asus Tf201 or ipad2 ? KUM SIAH!! :confused:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiya don't say i until so bad lah....let me gave u the full story lah....

Dat uncle seller advertise online on Sat already but i only spotted it on Mon morning, so SMS him to check and he say it is still available, and since it stated as a non-working set, I straight away offer $150, he was quick to agree...dats mean from Sat to Sun, probably either no one responded to his ad or they really lowball him giving $30 to $50 a non-working set...therefore when I offer $150, he was quick to agree and meet on the very same day lunchtime to deal. Now i haven't seen the tablet or know why it is not working since he didn't give me any clear anwers over sms...so i agree to meet to check it out and told him that I will only buy after viewing it...and he agree. Dat afternoon when we met, the tablet condition was quite bad...think he didn't take care of it...some very light scratches, but it was quite dirty...but that can be clean up easily...the big problem which he only told me on the spot is that the battery for both tablet and docker is flat for abt a month....WALAU...for a battery to be left uncharged at 0% for so long...I was thinking sure gone case liao....so i refuse to buy since Asus replacement batteries are veri expensive especially those used in their tablet and docker.....really not worth it at all for me even at $150....so i nicely explain to him.......and he also understand my point,.... so as i was about to leave...... he then ask me to give a price as he doesn't want take it home with him...and dats when I quoted $120..which he readily accept....actually i am quite nice liao becos I was actually thinking of $100, but then decided to add $20 more for his time and transport.
So this is the full story why i lower price when we met...so pls donch anyhow humtam me lah...

Okay, now i am in a dilemma....after playing with it for the whole of last night...i really love this transformer prime...and don't feel like selling it...but then i already have my ipad, so now i cannot make up my mind which one to keep.....for sure i do not want to keep both........ any mature adults here can give me sensible "advise" whether i should keep the asus Tf201 or ipad2 ? KUM SIAH!! :confused:

if that is the real story behind it ...paiseh ...im sorry .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No prob bro...so should i keep my asus prime or ipad2? :confused: Really like both but can only keep one...:(

paiseh bro ..i know nuts about pc . maybe other brothers here can help you .

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
if that is the real story behind it .. .

Actually i suspect something fishy as to where he got this set.... i won't reveal the reason for my suspicion....i only realise it after my fren brought it up.....but then this tablet is oredi mine and I got his hp number and sms to prove that i bought it from him.....:wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i suspect something fishy as to where he got this set.... i won't reveal the reason for my suspicion....i only realise it after my fren brought it up.....but then this tablet is oredi mine and I got his hp number and sms to prove that i bought it from him.....:wink:
ai pi ai qi ai tua niab ni......:rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The lowest cheapskate scumbag award in SBF is rightfully yours, conned an uncle and you still can boast about it? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
That uncle seller damn blur man, told me the tf201 got no warranty....but my fren told me not possible becos it was launch in US in Dec 2011, and Jan 2012 in S'pore, so definitely sure have warranty one. So I email to Asus singapore with the serial number yesterday, and today they reply that yes the whole set is covered under global warranty till March 2013, which is the manufacture date since I indicate that there is no receipt given by seller.....somemore the product is not registered yet....think uncle dunno how to register online...kekkeke.... YAHOOOOOO....now the selling price can be higher liao....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

Last edited: