• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

limpeh pray hard the PSI reading is above 200

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
so that when limpeh see chio bu

keh keh bang into their body and feel their nnp

if like this, will buang case one

this one, my ah gong teach me one

1568769055011.png

1568769149956.png

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tis type of Oppie supporters...chialat man. Better vote for PAP.:roflmao:
What does the F1 do for Singkieland? If pap is concerned about singkies..than Singkies should be prioritized not the F1 which is a vested private commercial interests. I bet tat the pappies are praying that the F1 day the weather be ok..but other days it can b worse bcos Singkies only mah

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like Genting Highlands, but instead of the cool, fresh mountain air, you smell burnt vegetation. :biggrin:
Though less obvious than ponding, the term haze is misleading. Haze imply water vapour, but instead it is residue of smoke particles. How many fooled into complacency while minister house storeroom filled with n95 masks?