• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Tean: People’s Alliance for Reform has been officially registered.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot 2023-12-15 102714.png

lOczrsR.gif

2872b3a7f9b123d5009a73bc0952e0b4ec0fa7b0.gifv

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is our favourite 成何体统? He should be leading them.
charles-charles-yeo.gif
He tio fixed by PAP now become a fugitive overseas already. LOL.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Yeo

2021–present​

Due to the arrest over alleged offences of criminal breach of trust and forgery in the course of his work, on 12 January 2022, Yeo had temporarily relinquish his chairmanship of the party since 15 January 2022.[7]

Separately on 19 January 2022, Yeo faced six charges, three counts under the Protection from Harassment Act for "harassing communication to a police officer and three counts for deliberately intending to wound religious feelings".[8][9] On 1 August 2022, Yeo did not return to Singapore from a work related trip, breaching a bail condition, and was reported to be going to United Kingdom to seek political asylum.[10]
-------------

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too sick to go to court to answer for his terrible crimes, healthy enough to go register another political entity to stir trouble for Singaporeans. Lim Tean is a fucking asshole.
Oppies like him can make those Oppie suckers in this forum Steam Kao Kao. If you ask me, I would say CSJ is a better Oppie candidate than this crook.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Not playing masak masak he says? But they are playing masak masak. They can coalition all they want, they won't make any headway. Simply a waste of time.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not playing masak masak he says? But they are playing masak masak. They can coalition all they want, they won't make any headway. Simply a waste of time.
This is the kind of standard sub-standard which I have always been emphasizing on our Oppies. Really no eyes to see.

Hmm...... I wonder when will the day when we can have Oppies with the characteristics of Donald Trump?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
somehow they machiam like expired vegetables but then again, if it's pap vs them in my constituency, i will still vote them lah

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
somehow they machiam like expired vegetables but then again, if it's pap vs them in my constituency, i will still vote them lah
I would do the same. And they better don't be funny and cause three cornered fights.

Last edited: