• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LIM TEAN is another Oppie Clown ... Owe creditors so much money!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
He suay lah. Setup mining company in 2007. I guess at that time natural resources was sky high due to high demand from China.

Then great financial crisis happened.
maybe that is one of the factor...I am quite familiar with the Sulawesi location ...my guess is not the avilablity of iron ore but the cost of extraction plays an important part ...the Fe contents of indonesian is not only low but it does contain certain impurities too ...the top grade of iron ore with the highest Fe content from Australia, the second from India ...even than only China's northest region has furnaces that can process Indian iron ore

guess, Lim took the risk based what was on paper without real experience

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe that is one of the factor...I am quite familiar with the Sulawesi location ...my guess is not the avilablity of iron ore but the cost of extraction plays an important part ...the Fe contents of indonesian is not only low but it does contain certain impurities too ...the top grade of iron ore with the highest Fe content from Australia, the second from India ...even than only China's northest region has furnaces that can process Indian iron ore

guess, Lim took the risk based what was on paper without real experience
sulawesi got chiobu?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very happy to see new effort trying to discredit Lim Tean

It just means Pap is afraid of him

Have you ever seen any exclusive exposè of clowns like Desmond Lim?
Sound familiar. Same said the same for Chee. PAP afraid so discredit him. :rolleyes:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
sulawesi got chiobu?
sure got lah ...in Indonesia they are called cheweh...but Sulawesi itself very large lah ...like phillipines ..so each region has its peculiarities...the Bugis come from there...the southern tip ,capital ujong Pandan ...also called Makasar...the other end totally different ...the Manado region ,the minahassa people who eat bat,come from very north ...famous for chiobu

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure got lah ...in Indonesia they are called cheweh...but Sulawesi itself very large lah ...like phillipines ..so each region has its peculiarities...the Bugis come from there...the southern tip ,capital ujong Pandan ...also called Makasar...the other too totally different ...the Manado region ,the minahassa people who eat bat,come from very north ...famous for chibu
never go sulawesi before,any good recommendations?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
4w0gy22yd9551.jpg
FAKE NEWS TO KILL OPPOSITION

There was s no truth in this pist at all , some dirty politicians are trying to discredit Lim Tean . An official court document as a State Court symbol n such document is not available to public search , only his own lawyer can do so . And lawyer representing him has a fiduciary duty not to disclose such matters or he himself face a lawsuit frim his client .

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
never go sulawesi before,any good recommendations?
alamak ,how to tell this, been to every nook of Indonesia...the best is still Jakarta...but must have connection or know lobong...even local indonesians ask me for lobong before ...but my lobongs yearrs ago lah...play with collage girls

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yet another classic case of media playing up issues. A case of business failure but at least he is not losing our CPF money. Media is the biggest culprit against humanity. People should really read news with some scepticism.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opposition bankrupted under PAP corrupted regime? That is normal. If opposition is not bankrupted, then I worry.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Ah Tean is guilty the pap would be able to charge him via official channels like the courts etc to discredit him. And not use such back room channels to discredit him. It shows pap and its dirty tricks

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Ah Tean is guilty the pap would be able to charge him via official channels like the courts etc to discredit him. And not use such back room channels to discredit him. It shows pap and its dirty tricks
In addition. If the pap would have a media coup if ah tean was charged officially in court n they would play it up bigger than dead farts funeral n ah chees n jbj defamation suits combine .but no sight n sound officially

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Lim Tean is not viewed as a clear and present danger to the PAP, I am sure all these recent financial records used to discredit him would not be be publicised. In the worst case scenario, if Lim Tean is sued to bankruptcy, he cannot take part in the GE and that's all. The damage is basically inflicted on himself but if the PAP bankrupts the country, all will perish except the elites.

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today we know the real truth. Lim Tean is not credit worthy afterall!
We should never elect such idiots 8nto Parliament!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Tean

When You Fear, You Smear!

Election season is upon us and the smearing of Opposition Politicians is well under way. I find it laughable that the MSM is trying to smear me as someone who is about to be bankrupted, and therefore not eligible to be a candidate. They claim to have tried to contact me, but I never received any calls or queries from them! They are trying to pull cotton over the eyes of the voters.

This is not the 1st time they have resorted to trying to smear me by suggesting that I may be bankrupted.

Let me make it clear. I am not going to be bankrupted, and it is total rubbish that I owe $1 450 000!

It will be abundantly clear to observers that Peoples Voice presents the biggest threat to the establishment and the elites because we represent the voices of the ordinary hardworking people of Singapore, who feel abandoned by the very people who claim to represent them. Our support has surged and so many have joined us during the lockdown. We are a much bigger party than we were 2 months ago.

These people who have betrayed the aspirations of the working class, who are increasingly attracted to the ideals Peoples Voice stand for, hope that I will be crippled and will not be at the starting gate for the General Elections.

Have no fear! I will be there leading the brave warriors of Peoples Voice into battle and we will be the ones having the last laugh at these people who wish me and Peoples Voice ill! And we won’t be hunkering down either. We will be pounding them until all their incompetence are revealed to the Singaporean voters!

And of course I will always speak up for ordinary Singaporeans who aspire to a better future for themselves and their Next Generation!

Star Wars Episode 7 - Page 6