• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Guan Eng inflated hsr cost fr 70 to 110b to incl.interest when indicative is low or zero

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He also questioned how the new government derived the cost of the project to be RM110 billion, an issue he again took up on Saturday by directing it at Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng, who had said on Thursday that the former premier had not included interest charges in his calculation.

“How he (Mr Lim) arrived at this figure is unclear as the international tender which requires those participating to propose their financing packages only closes in December 2018,” Datuk Seri Najib said on Saturday.

"In the course of previous discussions, various participating parties had earlier indicated that they are able to propose low-interest or even no interest financing packages similar to what was offered to India."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He also questioned how the new government derived the cost of the project to be RM110 billion, an issue he again took up on Saturday by directing it at Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng, who had said on Thursday that the former premier had not included interest charges in his calculation.

“How he (Mr Lim) arrived at this figure is unclear as the international tender which requires those participating to propose their financing packages only closes in December 2018,” Datuk Seri Najib said on Saturday.

"In the course of previous discussions, various participating parties had earlier indicated that they are able to propose low-interest or even no interest financing packages similar to what was offered to India."
https://www.todayonline.com/world/n...ne 4, 2018 (ACTIVE)_newsletter_04062018_today

Ridiculous indeed anyhow put interest amount.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf hsr loan interest rate can be 0.1% only and this Lim Guan Eng dare to inflate hsr costs from 70 to 110b!

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/amp...ia-starts-work-on-its-first-bullet-train-line

“The Shinkansen model train will cut the 316-mile journey from Ahmedabad to Mumbai from eight hours to around three.

More than four-fifths of the project’s $19bn (£14.4bn) cost will be funded by a 0.1% interest-rate loan from Japan as part of a deepening economic relationship that both countries hope will act as a bulwark against Chinese influence in Asia. “Japan has shown that its a true friend of India,” Modi said on Thursday.”

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hsr loan interest 0.1 % only?thats almost like free money,just wait 30 years for Ringgit to become 10:1 and pay off loan.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hsr loan interest 0.1 % only?thats almost like free money,just wait 30 years for Ringgit to become 10:1 and pay off loan.
Ya if India can get 0.1%, the most Malaysia will pay is 0.5%. I read japan somewhere japan giving 50 year hsr loan for India.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Starting so many HSR threads just to vent because your money is stuck in Johor properties. Dumb.

This is the result when you worship money. It's always others fault and never yours, isn't it? :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starting so many HSR threads just to vent because your money is stuck in Johor properties. Dumb.

This is the result when you worship money. It's always others fault and never yours, isn't it? :rolleyes:
Catholic open mouth also judge people non stop. What a hypocrite catholic! Excuse me I am just using this hsr opportunity to reveal the truth of Malaysian chinese you bloody stupid ape always judging wrongly INTENTIONALLY. If I worship money I will spend so effort to do voluntary work until I got letter of commendation for extraordinary effort in fundraising effort? Obviously your words are malicious shit lie based on hot air from your act holy catholic mouth filled with malice.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Catholic open mouth also judge people non stop. What a hypocrite catholic! Excuse me I am just using this hsr opportunity to reveal the truth of Malaysian chinese you bloody stupid ape always judging wrongly INTENTIONALLY. If I worship money I will spend so effort to do voluntary work until I got letter of commendation for extraordinary effort in fundraising effort? Obviously your words are malicious shit lie based on hot air from your act holy catholic mouth filled with malice.
When you do charity, you do not need to tell or justify to others. If you do, you are just a hypocrite.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you do charity, you do not need to tell or justify to others. If you do, you are just a hypocrite.
Another big fat lie. That’s exactly me. I didn’t tell people all these years in forum at all until self righteous people say I should go do charity. My character is consistent throughout - just like virgin, English A1, English literature A1, my mother’s adopted father is wealthy plantation owner etc

Rule of MOB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be stupid and KPKB.

Your arguments are not listened to at all.

IT IS JUST STRATEGIC CONSIDERATIONS TO CANCEL HSR.

Don't need to offer reason, no need to argue, no need to explain, no need to reveal, no need to re-consider.

Just strategic reason.

Just good to cancel it so that you can not exploit this project.

Finish and game over.

You KPKB all the dollars and cents won't help your greedy points. They JUST WANT TO DEPRIVE YOU FORM GAINING PROFITS from HSR. They don't want to let you have this chance. So they shut the door on you. You deserve it!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another big fat lie. That’s exactly me. I didn’t tell people all these years in forum at all until self righteous people say I should go do charity. My character is consistent throughout - just like virgin, English A1, English literature A1, my mother’s adopted father is wealthy plantation owner etc
And the funny thing is whatever people judge is ALWAYS the direct opposite of truth and when you telll the truth these thieves got the audacity to turn police and started POLICING me!

Rule of MOB

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need lie no need truth.

Just a PLAN DECISION. Just Cancellation is the Objective.

Just NOT INTERESTED TO HAVE HSR.

Just have the power to stop it from happening.

Because they have to power to stop and you have no power to restart it.

Let you go cry and suicide and shout all you want before you jump HDB roof.

They fuck care!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be stupid and KPKB.

Your arguments are not listened to at all.

IT IS JUST STRATEGIC CONSIDERATIONS TO CANCEL HSR.

Don't need to offer reason, no need to argue, no need to explain, no need to reveal, no need to re-consider.

Just strategic reason.

Just good to cancel it so that you can not exploit this project.

Finish and game over.

You KPKB all the dollars and cents won't help your greedy points. They JUST WANT TO DEPRIVE YOU FORM GAINING PROFITS from HSR. They don't want to let you have this chance. So they shut the door on you. You deserve it!
Why do I deserve it when I am not a thief or slanderer of them? You are the running dog that deserved to be bbq alive!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need lie no need truth.

Just a PLAN DECISION. Just Cancellation is the Objective.

Just NOT INTERESTED TO HAVE HSR.

Just have the power to stop it from happening.

Because they have to power to stop and you have no power to restart it.

Let you go cry and suicide and shout all you want before you jump HDB roof.

They fuck care!
Yeah it’s blatant selfish to investors and they will pay for it for all these lies used to cancel what they committed to!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why cant you let it be, No HSR you cannot live, huh? Fuck, ur just digit no big deal wit ur ranting, unless ur paid by Pappies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why cant you let it be, No HSR you cannot live, huh? Fuck, ur just digit no big deal wit ur ranting, unless ur paid by Pappies.
There is nothing that one cannot live without, let alone hsr. I got time now waiting for appointment so I got time to rant. Not stealing company time so unlike the malicious liar dogs here.