• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim bei exposed Singapore and PAP to my angmo friends!

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim bei say Singapore is nothing but slutty whore who act classy, take English classes to impress American, European customers, acting innovent and chaste but she is full of HIV and virus because anyone can fk her. PAP always willing to open legs of Singapore even to ceca customers and those who Covid virus. Nothing but a slut whore.

My ang mo friends who stayed Singapore few years all say " blimey! You just said those words I was afraid to say, but you are spot on."

Those angmo who only stay over few days of course say " no, I think its a clean, nice city, very safe, rich country..."

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once you visited the Toilet and done, why would you want to stay In it.
i enjoy shitting and sitting in my toilet. i have 3, and depending on the color, ambience, and decor, i can have different moods, serenities, peace in each one. they’re all spotless, dust-free, tidy, pleasant, and smell great. they’re my sanctuaries and sacred chambers of rest, isolation, and worship.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone can have a good impression of whichever shithole in the world after a short visit as a tourist. :wink:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
i enjoy shitting and sitting in my toilet. i have 3, and depending on the color, ambience, and decor, i can have different moods, serenities, peace in each one. they’re all spotless, dust-free, tidy, pleasant, and smell great. they’re my sanctuaries and sacred chambers of rest, isolation, and worship.
You must be one of tos tat stays for 6.9 hrs in it.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim bei say Singapore is nothing but slutty whore who act classy, take English classes to impress American, European customers, acting innovent and chaste but she is full of HIV and virus because anyone can fk her. PAP always willing to open legs of Singapore even to ceca customers and those who Covid virus. Nothing but a slut whore.

My ang mo friends who stayed Singapore few years all say " blimey! You just said those words I was afraid to say, but you are spot on."

Those angmo who only stay over few days of course say " no, I think its a clean, nice city, very safe, rich country..."

sad to say. all too true, thanks to the imbecile of a PM

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Did your angmo friends gangbang u before or after u said those words?

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
stop blaming him, he is after all as u said an imbecile. u cannot blame imbeciles because they don't have the IQ. better to blame the father for putting him in there.

you got a point, thats the biggest mistake he made all life, putting his son in charge

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey self proclaimed dog liar son of whore stop baiting me. @jw5 can you see this vicious dog is baiting me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey self proclaimed dog liar son of whore stop baiting me. @jw5 can you see this vicious dog is baiting me?
And then after that I scold them these dogs have no shame to act innocent and chaste and point their evil filthy coward dog paw at me say I abuse them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, heard its Gecko. Thats why she has to go first...too much evil
Tell that to yourself do evil on me insinuating insult a virgin is slutty whore that act classy, innocent and chase. Orbigood my enemy’s enemies are fucking you and your descendants forever. Pui!