• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lily Neo Should Be Sacked For Contempt Of Parliament

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesian-born Bimbo Lily Neo should be sacked of her MP post for showing contempt of Parliament.

How dare she stops the Parliment proceedings so that she can whine about poor retards who are too lazy to work for a living. :mad:

What a braindead bimbo..

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indonesian-born Bimbo Lily Neo should be sacked of her MP post for showing contempt of Parliament.

How dare she stops the Parliment proceedings so that she can whine about poor retards who are too lazy to work for a living. :mad:

What a braindead bimbo..

Glad that you're not a blind PAPee follower, but it doesn't mean that it's healthy to be anti-Singaporean.

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor people sucks big time. Poor people are stupid sobs and they carry all sorts of diseases. :mad:

So you saying you very rich? Dare to show proof your wealth here? If not dun talk cock. Poor people carry all sort of diseases still better than you carrying H.I.V., asstard

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you saying you very rich? Dare to show proof your wealth here? If not dun talk cock. Poor people carry all sort of diseases still better than you carrying H.I.V., asstard

clinton444 = clinton666 die die die. If so, a better nick would be clinton666444. Any takers?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

I only flaunt my wealth in front of rich people. I know poor retards like you will try to rob me :mad:

dethknight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rich people should be refine and distinguish. The way you talk just like ah beng sitting at the coffeeshop. Chey. Seem the only word you know to scold people with is retard u moron. Even you are rich so what. No class. :mad:

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rich people should be refine and distinguish. The way you talk just like ah beng sitting at the coffeeshop. Chey. Seem the only word you know to scold people with is retard u moron. Even you are rich so what. No class. :mad:

That is just for show, you spastic :mad:. No businessman succeeds without being ruthless.

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be ah neh or ahmad, nevermind, let me explain to you what is see lung tao.

It means you are not retard but you have cowdung in your nose, ear, mouth, and sewage in your brain. Ask your chinky friend if you dont believe.

anyway, lily is a familee dog also, it is too late for her to know the truth, sack her is a good idea. I support you.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a braindead bimbo..

Hello, Mr. Clinton "Talk to the hand, coz the head's not interested" 666. How is your day so far?

:wink::rolleyes: