• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lily Neo Must Be Sacked To Restore Order to Parliament

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesian-born Bimbo Lily 'The Botox Queen' Neo should be sacked of her MP post for showing contempt of Parliament.

How dare she stops the Parliment proceedings so that she can whine about poor retards who are too lazy to work for a living.

What a braindead bimbo..

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indonesian-born Bimbo Lily 'The Botox Queen' Neo should be sacked of her MP post for showing contempt of Parliament.

How dare she stops the Parliment proceedings so that she can whine about poor retards who are too lazy to work for a living.

What a braindead bimbo..

U may not be brain dead (yet), but u sound spastic...

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal

No doubt you will grow old one day, unless you die young. But pray hard you won't become sickly and broke, for what you espouse may well come back to haunt you in your old age.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt you will grow old one day, unless you die young. But pray hard you won't become sickly and broke, for what you espouse may well come back to haunt you in your old age.

You spastic Artard, I am too smart and too rich to be poor.

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least she is trying to speak up for the under-privileged....

what did LTK do? - i.e. what is LTK stand on this issue...did he bring up the plights of the old folks in his estate?

at least give Neo some credence for trying to help out lor...

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Misfortune may befall anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Yeah totally agreed but it only applies to poor people.

When you cross the road, you should look left, right, then left right again, then left , right and left again. I sense misfortune coming your way and you may get hit by a concrete mixer.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
You moronic spastic. What is a country without law and order :mad:

Yr talk is cheapo lah..:p..Have u served NS???? :rolleyes: What do you noe about law & order when you deliberately distort figures to your own advantage to gain popularity in your postings.:mad:

Last edited:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666 = Credibility? Clinton666 = Credibility? Clinton666 = Credibility? 100 = 10,000?
100 = 10,000? 100 = 10,000?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought i never see the day where i will agree with this retard clinton666...yes all foreign born mps who turn their back on their own nation of birth should be sack...how can you trust traitors like them who cannot even stand up for their own country of birth what more for their adopted country? where does their true allegiance lies?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lily Neo is suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder. Could be result of side-effects suffered from her botox injections.