• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

like sinkies, americans are going nuts!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. sequestration.
2. shooting at navy yard.
3. shutdown at federal level.
4. suv driver running over bikers and getting bashed.
5. single mother with kid crashing car at barricade, giving chase, and getting shot.
6. silkroad founder getting busted for running drug trade "anonymously" online with tor and bitcoin.

:eek:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
whats with the 6 asses bro?

1. sequestration.
2. shooting at navy yard.
3. shutdown at federal level.
4. suv driver running over bikers and getting bashed.
5. single mother with kid crashing car at barricade, giving chase, and getting shot.
6. silkroad founder getting busted for running drug trade "anonymously" online with tor and bitcoin.

:eek:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fail to see the connection to Singapore.
I failed to see your low life existence in this forum. Your fucking low life mother fucker fake german shit. Are you a fucking fake german with unknown russian fathers? Or are you a Stinkee big hole bastard fantasizing you are a fucking low life german? FUCK YOU. just fuck pap and you are gonna be alright.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I failed to see your low life existence in this forum. Your fucking low life mother fucker fake german shit. Are you a fucking fake german with unknown russian fathers? Or are you a Stinkee big hole bastard fantasizing you are a fucking low life german? FUCK YOU. just fuck pap and you are gonna be alright.

Having a bad day?? Here:

tumblr_static_chocolate_chip_cookies.jpeg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having a bad day?? Here:

tumblr_static_chocolate_chip_cookies.jpeg
Fuck you lah, fake german. Knn, know a little deutsche call german. Then limpeh can call myself ENGLAND liaoz.

BTW, the giveaway is limpeh know so many german customers and limpeh know they don't talk the way you fucking fake tua kang german does.

So which clone are you har? Hehehe.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fail to see the connection to Singapore.

1. siao char bor bashed up another.
2. skinny dipping on top deck of parking lot.
3. sun ho and friends running loose in pasir ris.
4. sexcapades with underaged teen girls.
5. scdf showing up at crime scenes before spf.
6. slashing here, slashing there.

many similarities. :biggrin:

Last edited: