• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life: not for you to choose when you will be born, but then ...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can decide when you wish to end it? agree?

Not necessary you will live to be old as 90 years old fart?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
However how short, life living the fullest is much better than living the longest.

when you know God always gives you the best, what you were created for especially when you are living up to it, you will be contented and have peace and joy even at death.

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can also chose who you want to marry and become rich and powerful.

So many threads on thus subject just in this forum. no need to say who,s who, male and female.

jw5

Loyal
Sometimes what you decide and try to do may not succeed.

The main thing is not to be afraid either way, and don't believe in the concept of perpetuity (i.e. things including life will always continue the way it is), otherwise you may end up being very disappointed or shocked one day.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

join exit international..........they tell you what and where to buy barbiturates...........take already go to sleep never wake up..........

people should have the choice where, how and when they wanna mati..........basic human rights........

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
alright, read the web site, now is how to apply?

As long as you placidly think death is a sleep that don't have to wake up, can go in peace, rejoice.

join exit international..........they tell you what and where to buy barbiturates...........take already go to sleep never wake up..........

people should have the choice where, how and when they wanna mati..........basic human rights........

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Death is part of life, deal with it,,,

death is not that scary. it is the process of dying that is scary. how are we going to die ? what happens afterward ? i find growing older is scary. i'm afraid of facing my elderly parents. time passes by too fast. life is really short.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
die is an individual program. No 2 people die at the same date, time or place unless die on a plane on transit.

The process is not frightening if you can die without coming back. Worse part is coming back, like survived a heart attack and become vegetable.

Nothing will happen after death. So far none ever came back to complain life sucks on the other side.

Agree growing old is scary. The reason I can think of is old people get bullied easily. Like now many people are bullying old fart on the internet and he cannot do much, no more stamina to sue this fella and that fella.

Agree, facing our elderly parents can be scary when you yourself are aging also. You die first worry for them, hope they die first but when?

Cant help much. Let's hope for WW3 to happen early at least all die together.

death is not that scary. it is the process of dying that is scary. how are we going to die ? what happens afterward ? i find growing older is scary. i'm afraid of facing my elderly parents. time passes by too fast. life is really short.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are at peace with yourself and mentally prepared, I dont think its scary at all,,as a matter of fact, to some its to look forward tooo