• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life moves on after election

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies are back lining up in a long queue for dim sum at tim ho wan.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies even join pinoys in the line for chicken at jollibee. and pinoys learn to line up with patience, thanks to the example set by sinkies.

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This huge winning by the PAP tells me that sinkie are even more sinkified than ever.. I will have even a better reason to bash useless low life sinkie daft losers.. Haha.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
20150914_114104_HDR_zpsmxdzduc0.jpg

fucktard tonychat joining thousands of sinkie to queue and vote just the way like an obedient sinkie he was brought up. :(

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20150914_114104_HDR_zpsmxdzduc0.jpg

fucktard tonychat joining thousands of sinkie to queue and vote just the way like an obedient sinkie he was brought up. :(

I vote for an unsinkified country but the population has more than 50% sinkified shit.. In fact, it is 70%..so I will have to back to my sinkie bashing routine.. Enjoy..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u dont feel optimistic about the future,how do you move on?skies have been growing darker and darker since 2009.we will be dead before 2020.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
young sinkies are very contented and comfortable enjoying the good life waiting in line to spend money, as you can see. especially with new restaurant opening.

image.jpg