• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Library packed these days with unemployed

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, these days library is so packed with unemployed and students who cannot study in their homes

The moment doors open, all the unemployed would rush for the newspapers and hog the classifieds

There are also many foreigners, mainly PRC

Downgrader looks funny with his guitar but librarians know me well

After I charge my laptop I will go to the beach provided it doesn't rain, or I will borrow a book and go to void deck to read

I am now reading Tenderness of Wolves, Costa Book Winner.... set in the cold of Canadian wild

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saturday night, beach sure packed like anything after the rain

Must find a quieter spot after library closes or a coffeeshop where I can watch free EPL football

Maybe Tanjong Katong hawker centre, there's big screen there

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, these days library is so packed with unemployed and students who cannot study in their homes

The moment doors open, all the unemployed would rush for the newspapers and hog the classifieds

After I charge my laptop I will go to the beach provided it doesn't rain, or I will borrow a book and go to void deck to read

I am now reading Tenderness of Wolves, Costa Book Winner.... set in the cold of Canadian wild

When times are bad, Straits Times at S$0.90 also seems expensive.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot stand those peoples who read newpapers so slowly like it is their own paper.

when I read, I just flip through and finish it very fast.

be considerate, people want to read too.

bekindtonaimals

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot stand those peoples who read newpapers so slowly like it is their own paper.

must understand that for the unemployed like me, we try to while away the time by reading some of the articles in the papers in full

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro why do u even bother to flip through the shitty times? :eek:

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went to a library last thursday 12:55pm, was shocked to see the place filled with people reading papers, reading books at that hour, not even an empty seat is available.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Downgrader,

Sorry to say this.

Your thoughts of playing guitar, care free life etc etc, are very refreshing but I think you are a lowly, lazy layabout trying to justify your sloth !!

You do not have any more guts to change your life.

So stop justifying your sloth !!

LOSER !!:oIo:

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Downgrader,

Sorry to say this.

Your thoughts of playing guitar, care free life etc etc, are very refreshing but I think you are a lowly, lazy layabout trying to justify your sloth !!

Laziness is my strength

Sloth is my attitude

Change is for Obama

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Downgrader,

Sorry to say this.

to each their own.

don't worry about others' perception of you, more ever the person who make that opinion doesn't ever care about you so why bother?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laziness is my strength

Sloth is my attitude

Change is for Obama

Mr Downgrader,

Sorry to say this.

Your playing guitar well into the night and care free life etc etc, are very refreshing, once awhile. However, I think you are a lowly, lazy layabout trying to justify your sloth !!

You do not have any more guts, self effort and mind to change your pathetic life.

Are you a wretched divorcee or an extremely lonely aging single ?? Or a failed bankrupt maybe ... ?? .... given your attitude towards self pathetic gratification.

Are you a selfish fucktard maybe ?? Always caring of your own enjoyment and escapism ?

I pity you when you go to family gatherings, or didn't you go ??

You LOSER !!:oIo:

LOSER !!

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Downgrader,

Sorry to say this.

Your playing guitar well into the night and care free life etc etc, are very refreshing, once awhile. However, I think you are a lowly, lazy layabout trying to justify your sloth !!

You do not have any more guts, self effort and mind to change your pathetic life.

Are you a wretched divorcee or an extremely lonely aging single ?? Or a failed bankrupt maybe ... ?? .... given your attitude towards self pathetic gratification.

Are you a selfish fucktard maybe ?? Always caring of your own enjoyment and escapism ?

I pity you when you go to family gatherings, or didn't you go ??

You LOSER !!:oIo:

LOSER !!

Hi there my friend

Fresh air, sun, sand, a song

Life is good

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not bad that people really try to fully utilise the library facilities. If empty no meaning to the library to open. Maybe library should open for 24hr.

Cactaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad that people really try to fully utilise the library facilities. If empty no meaning to the library to open. Maybe library should open for 24hr.

It's called mcdonalds. But long time no free paper to read liao. :(