• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liar Exposed

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ben Carson has been exposed as a liar, not only by what he claimed, but also by his body language while defending himself in front of the press.

Looks like it is Trump Vs Hillary in the end.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All politicians are liars. Why should Ben Carson be any different?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth hurts. When pple cannot handle the truth you must Ben it like Carson.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only all politicians are liars, normal people are equally adept at it. Some more not white lies but malicious ones.

All people lie, including you and I but it's an undeniable fact that politicians lie to more people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All people lie, including you and I but it's an undeniable fact that politicians lie to more people.

You are wrong, not everyone lies. At least I don't. But lying can get one further in one's career, including politicians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! It's great to know that you never lie!

My hat is off to you.

Not difficult at all considering my jobs no need to, just be very unpopular to tell people the truth and tell people can't do this and that. Or be told off by boss not to be a kaypoh to highlight this and that, approve means can spend!

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not difficult at all considering my jobs no need to, just be very unpopular to tell people the truth and tell people can't do this and that. Or be told off by boss not to be a kaypoh to highlight this and that, approve means can spend!

I'm not referring to lying in your job but in your life.

Do you really never lie at all to anybody at all in your life?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not referring to lying in your job but in your life.

Do you really never lie at all to anybody at all in your life?

Not at all, of course for safety reasons I can't tell people everything about myself but that does not mean I am lying.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is ok for politicians to lie. The truth hurts. Nobody gets hurt by a little white lie. Sinkies are too honest! That does not seem very smart to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is ok for politicians to lie. The truth hurts. Nobody gets hurt by a little white lie.

Yes the most important quality in a politician is to have the heart for the people. Not to suck up to foreigners and sell out the interests of citizens.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would normally lie because she prefers to be on top
ah! ... but lidat her hands wen reached out oso cannot pull ur hair woh! ... :(

ah! ... me noe now! ... datz ur trick 2 prevent her from pulling off ur 2pay n sexpose ur hidden secret! ... :eek: