• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li Jiawei my darling Singaporean!!! Well done!!!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kpoiuncle,what happened to the sweet heart of Ms Li?is he back in motherland Indonesia?I hope you keep track on everything about Ms Li.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kpoiuncle,what happened to the sweet heart of Ms Li?is he back in motherland Indonesia?I hope you keep track on everything about Ms Li.

You dreaming lah. Her Indonesian sweetheart 输死我kena dumped by her. She went on toasty a China millionaire and gave birth to a child. If I remember correctly, it was a shotgun marriage.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dreaming lah. Her Indonesian sweetheart 输死我kena dumped by her. She went on toasty a China millionaire and gave birth to a child. If I remember correctly, it was a shotgun marriage.

Not surprising,the groom must be a billionaire of the standard of killer Ferrari Ma and also relative of a top Communist boss.so when is Ms Li return to our motherland?Any information,in fact,I am surprised that the bride of a billionaire. has the spirit to represent Singapore,PM Lee and PAP should be extremly pround of her.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprising,the groom must be a billionaire of the standard of killer Ferrari Ma and also relative of a top Communist boss.so when is Ms Li return to our motherland?Any information,in fact,I am surprised that the bride of a billionaire. has the spirit to represent Singapore,PM Lee and PAP should be extremly pround of her.

Table tennis is always gonna be China v China v China v China v China v China v China v China v China v Japan v South Korea v North Korea anyway. Just like blacks used to monopolise athletics.

You really think Forrest Gump can beat the Chinese ah?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Table tennis is always gonna be China v China v China v China v China v China v China v China v China v Japan v South Korea v North Korea anyway. Just like blacks used to monopolise athletics.

You really think Forrest Gump can beat the Chinese ah?

So Sir,are you saying that swimming and athletics will always US v US v US v US v US v US v US v China v UK
all of them are as rich as Singapore.
Thank u.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I look at her face.... no smile , no emotion or anything.

I wonder how her hubby stand her ...

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dreamer1 said:
So Sir,are you saying that swimming and athletics will always US v US v US v US v US v US v US v China v UK
all of them are as rich as Singapore.
Thank u.

No. The runners will just all be Africans of different nationalities. Just like the ping pong players are all China born of different nationalities.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. The runners will just all be Africans of different nationalities. Just like the ping pong players are all China born of different nationalities.

You probably do not know who is Jan-Ove Waldner.But yes u are right that most of good ping pong players are Chinese from PRC.