• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

li jiawei engaged......!!!!!

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
her value will drop further when she aged...of coz got wealth god appear...faster snatch.

Don't take...wait for Chinese New Year meh.

:( :p :(

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li the Chinese businessman, was asked by Jia Wei to perform cunninglitis (eat pussy) on her. Whilst doing it, he realised that there is a lingering "gudang garam" smell in her cunt !!

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
more likely she will try to get back her PRC citizen coz if her husbie is right and have connection,it can be done.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
her value will drop further when she aged...of coz got wealth god appear...faster snatch.

Don't take...wait for Chinese New Year meh.

:( :p :(

That will be in two month's time!, have to work fast what! will receive a huge Hong Bao & a further 'investment' going past January 2009, a 'bun in the oven', means bonus hong bao!.

Goodbye Sillypore, The truth is I never left you, all through my wild days, my mad existence, I kept my promise, don't keep your distance.

Don't cry for me Sillypore!...xia xia! :biggrin:
(adapted from Don't cry for me Argentina)

:biggrin::biggrin:

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
think she is married like our ROM rite? just that she haven't hold her ceremonial wedding.

so fast jump ship. bros beware of china gals hor... :biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
She need someone fast who can take care of her, someone who know how to pamper her family members. My golden age is over soon , better grab a GOLDEN COCK before my pussy turn dark !

Yeah ... with useless hated golf balls also take !!:biggrin::biggrin:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
My congrats to her!! Well done!! SHe is the idol of all PRC gold diggers everywhere!! Seized the chance to play ping-pong at world level, by betraying her PRC citizenship....robbed $250,000 of sinkee taxpayer money....dumped her wimpy husband....hook up with a rich PRC bizman for life.....and now on her way out of this shithole..... What a blessed life!!