• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li Chun Timings For 2018 Are Out, So You Know What Time To Deposit Money For Good Luck

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even as 2018 barely gets started, the hype train for Chinese New Year has already begun. And before CNY comes the tradition of depositing money on Li Chun in an attempt to secure good luck for the year ahead.

This year, the auspicious day of Li Chun falls on 4 Feb, just 12 days before the first day of CNY, which happens on 16 Feb.

And right on cue, various outlets have taken liberty to publish auspicious timings for the various Chinese zodiacs to deposit their money on the day.

Of course, we here at MustShareNews can’t just let you go out there and source for such information yourself.

We’ve made a timetable of our own.

More at https://mustsharenews.com/li-chun-2018/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the info! I've mobilized my maid and two bangalas to help my family deposit lots of cash and gold bars at the local POSB.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness. This type of old fart superstition is still being followed? Oh.. I just forgotten what type of forum this is.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the info! I've mobilized my maid and two bangalas to help my family deposit lots of cash and gold bars at the local POSB.
Pls send your maid over to suck my dick, eh. I mean spring clean my cockpit

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is true why are there so many poor people in Singapore? Oh ya it's not the government fault anyway. Long live PAP

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness. This type of old fart superstition is still being followed? Oh.. I just forgotten what type of forum this is.

Try if you fucked a CB on that day your dick got stick inside forever or not. Ang Moh are converting to Islam and Taosistm massively, must know why.