• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LHL - The Endangered Asian Century... 4 June 2020

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/asia/2020-06-04/lee-hsien-loong-endangered-asian-century

2020-06-05 00.15.03.png

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/asia/2020-06-04/lee-hsien-loong-endangered-asian-century

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Lee Hsien Loong a CFR member like his father? :wink:

By the way, confrontation is inevitable. It is the consequence of mistakes made in 1949, 1997, 2001 and during the Obama years.

If this is Lee Hsien Loong's attempt at trying to straddle both sides and be a peacemaker... it's not going to work.

Also, he should keep a tight leash on his wife's social media antics. But we know who wears the pants in the Lee household. :cool:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

By the way, confrontation is inevitable. It is the consequence of mistakes made in 1949, 1997, 2001 and during the Obama years.

If this is Lee Hsien Loong's attempt at trying to straddle both sides and be a peacemaker... it's not going to work.

Also, he should keep a tight leash on his wife's social media antics. But we know who wears the pants in the Lee household. :cool:

Piece probably written by Ho Ching

jw5

Loyal
Pyjama pants. :biggrin:

12593595_1133081530086800_8787166086985260178_o.jpg

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Summary of PM Lee’s sibei chim article on US and China
June 4, 2020 Soon Xue Ling Reading Time: 2 minutes
SHARES
Share LehTweet Lah

Today lao niang’s friend send me another article ask me to read, because is PM Lee write one.
KNS. The last time I read this article written by this Ang Moh zha bor hor, my brain cells all died siol. You know how many days I need to recover from that article or not?
Ok lor, since is PM Lee write one, lao niang give him face. Read read a bit.
PM Lee US China

Remember last time lao niang say Singapore also got a lot of people with powderful England? Let me tell you, one of them is PM Lee. Wa piangz, lao niang read that article until lao niang want to puke blood. Need to so chim meh? Singlish is so much easier to understand lah! Tio bo?
Since lao niang read liao, let me tell you what the lor sor article is all about, basically is about PM Lee’s take on the US and China’s relationship lah.
Long long ago when police wear short pants, it was United States that helped Asian countries prosper because they allowed free trade.
Singapore also benefitted from this.
Because of this free trade, the Ang Mohs came to Singapore. They set up companies here, bring their technologies and brains and some handsome ang moh men here. They created a lot of jobs for Singaporeans too.
On the other hand, don’t see China quiet quiet, they also slowly down there sharpening their knife. And mai siao siao, suddenly one day they also BOOMZ and show the world that they also become very powderful.
When two countries become very powderful, what they do? Of course is compare and fight to see who more powderful lah, tio bo?
So fight ah fight, see who want to take their sides, see who got more supporters.
Then Singapore also kena arrow and pressurised to see whose side we want to choose.
But we are such a small country and we no resources, no nothing and depend on trades to survive leh. Of course cannot choose side. It’s like somebody ask you, you love your mother more or father more? How to choose leh, you tell me? Your father give you pocket money, your mother cook nice home-cooked food for you. Sibei stress.
So hor, what PM Lee is trying to say in his sibei lor sor and chim powderful england in the article is, Singapore cannot and also don’t want to take sides. Both US and China are very li hai both very good! Both countries should make peace and become friends, work with each other and don’t fight liao.
Cooperate with each other and not draw lines, make love not war.
Because you all fight, we all suffer. You die, we die, everybody die.
If you’d like to contribute your story to us, drop us an email at [email protected] and we’ll review it. We read each submission that comes to us within two weeks of receiving it.
Soon Xue Ling
Soon Xue Ling

Managing Person (MP) at Sure Boh Singapore

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
me think , he will write a Book or two after Heng takes over from him .:thumbsdown:

or , many Books about him waiting to roll out.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uh oh. He sounds exactly like me. What did I tell you all? America is the most successful, powerful nation in the modern era of mankind.

And this is exactly why I am saying we need to pivot away from China and towards amazing hyperpower America. If China continues to make poor choices - or if Trump continues "America First", we are screwed.

Before you know it, big brother's cameras will be coming to Singapore where you wont be able to fart without the government knowing, and saying anything about the government will mean a van full of agents are at your house dragging you away screaming. No thanks.

I'll take America. Thank god we have such wonderful, smart leadership. PAP is the best.

China is not your friend