• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LHL tells Youths "Don't be afraid to make mistakes", I am still making them myself

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I just let other people like the taxpayers pay for it.

SINGAPORE: “Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, because that’s the beauty of being young,” Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said on Sunday (Jul 3), in a message to youths on Youth Day.
In a Facebook post, Mr Lee wished the “young and young at heart” a happy Youth Day.
“Your dreams today can become your passions tomorrow,” he said. “You can experiment, try things out and discover what you can be. The future often looks daunting, but go forth and create your own!”
Mr Lee also posted a photo of him attempting a “jump shot” together with wife Ho Ching, Minister for Culture, Community and Youth Grace Fu, Senior Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and Transport Josephine Teo and Minister of State for National Development and Trade and Industry Dr Koh Poh Koon.
The photo was taken in Moscow, Mr Lee said. PM Lee was in Moscow in May for his first bilateral visit to Russia.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/don-t-be-afraid-to-make/2926466.html

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LHL tells Youths "Don't be afraid to make mistakes", I am still making them mysel

Fucking bastard pinky ownself talk cock ownself again

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LHL tells Youths "Don't be afraid to make mistakes", I am still making them mysel

its okay to make mistake, if its other people lives and other people's money thats paying for it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Looks like this fucker Gay loong is still experimenting, and trying things out with our money and lives. Cheebye.

crazyMod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Millions of dollars mistake!! Expensive Siah!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

70% daft sinkies willingly pay him 2 make mistakes ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

its okay to make mistake, if its other people lives and other people's money thats paying for it.

But remember you must have a mama & papa supporting you....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkies can make all the mistakes they want and still bounce back. But if they make the mistake of ever voting in the opposition, it's game over. No way of Singapore ever coming back from that. I am glad that most sinkies know that and avoid voting for the opposition.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

really?
why WP hauled to court for some honest mistakes n forced to hire papig Acct Firm???

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies can make all the mistakes they want and still bounce back. But if they make the mistake of ever voting in the opposition, it's game over. No way of Singapore ever coming back from that. I am glad that most sinkies know that and avoid voting for the opposition.

There will be no way back for PAP if the opposition get the votes

Kapurikon

Alfrescian
Loyal

U siao, its the 70% that made the mistakes.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks like this fucker Gay loong is still experimenting, and trying things out with our money and lives. Cheebye.

He just admitted how many expensive mistakes himself and his wife have made throughout their years controlling our money.

Put it simply - HE IS ASKING SINGAPOREANS TO FORGIVE HIMSELF AND HIS WIFE first, before the mistakes are found that pobably worth billions of our CPF funds.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

When LHL talks to the youths, he says "Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, because that’s the beauty of being young"
When LHL talks to his wife, he says "Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, because that’s the beauty of being ugly"

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

really?
why WP hauled to court for some honest mistakes n forced to hire papig Acct Firm???

WP as a party can FUCKED OFF. Whole party is dead as a mouse. Opposition? Joke ah?

LHL? Also FUCKED OFF. In Singapore if you make any 'mistake', be in stepping onto PAP, committing any social crimes (take drugs, not becoming some A Level 9 As scholars) you are FUCKED.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Farking disgrace to Singapore.Wasted Singaporean taxpayers money for overseas trips for so many parasites.Too idle not much real work to do and over-paid.Shameless and disgusting.

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pinky is spot on, as the youth would one day grow up and join the 70 % fools to keep on making mistake to keep Pinky and his cronies in power! Cheers!