• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL should not dictate what WP can or cannot do!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pritam Singh is not under the PAP party whip and LHL should just shut the fuck up of dictating what Pritam Singh should or should not be doing during parliamentary debate. WP is an independent party from PAP, and it can do whatever it wishes, including making life difficult and screwing PAP members in parlaiment. The resources accorded to the opposition leader does not mean that it has to abide by PAP rule. People voted for WP in the name of democracy, not for PAP dictatorship.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah , he will be the puppet master soon ...
Follow his father and 老吴 footsteps
Can never surpass these 2 in terms of erection results but he managed to milk the peasants almost dry :FU:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pritam Singh is not under the PAP party whip and LHL should just shut the fuck up of dictating what Pritam Singh should or should not be doing during parliamentary debate. WP is an independent party from PAP, and it can do whatever it wishes, including making life difficult and screwing PAP members in parlaiment. The resources accorded to the opposition leader does not mean that it has to abide by PAP rule. People voted for WP in the name of democracy, not for PAP dictatorship.
I am glad Loong is speaking up for oppie supporters. WP need to do more. Stop slacking! :mad:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agreed PAP should just pay WP more !

别担心 Huat chai, 385K !

Huat Ah !

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am glad Loong is speaking up for oppie supporters. WP need to do more. Stop slacking! :mad:

Yes. 39% voted for Wayang Party. So they need to speak up (like Dr Chee) if it does not benefit sinkies on the whole. Not just simply agree with all the policies of PAP.

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
KAN PHUA YOUR MOTHER CHAO CHEE BYE

INDIANS are the BEST, you SINKIES AH TIONG and m&d are the worst! better go learn pənˈdʒaːbːi soon or i will fuck your AH TIONG Mother CHAO CHEE BYE! PRITAM RULES! INDIANS RULES!

Yes. 39% voted for Wayang Party. So they need to speak up (like Dr Chee) if it does not benefit sinkies on the whole. Not just simply agree with all the policies of PAP.

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
KAN PHUA YOUR MOTHER CHAO CHEE BYE, WHO ARE U CALLING BAYI? RESPECT THE GREATER INDIANS!

INDIANS are the BEST, you SINKIES AH TIONG and m&d are the worst! better go learn pənˈdʒaːbːi soon or i will fuck your AH TIONG Mother CHAO CHEE BYE! PRITAM RULES! INDIANS RULES!
leegalised bribery in progress, lets see if the bayi bites the bait and soften his principles

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
KAN PHUA YOUR MOTHER CHAO CHEE BYE YOU FAKE OPPOSITION SUPPORTER!

This are real opposition but their performance style and behavior is limited.
So the government can let them in.
There is no need bribery.