• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL,Shit Say,Grace Fu, KeeChiu,Janil P,Masagos, Yam Ah Mee sitting on PA Board!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can accuse us of political apathy. But, you can never accuse Singaporeans of stupidity.

I am amazed at the Peoples' Association's response to the Workers' Party assertions about WP MPs being deprived of an opportunity to be invited guests at the 7 month festivites. It has turned out that Chen Show Mao had been invited as a guest at a couple of 'Hungry Ghost' festival dinners. But, the organisers had to withdraw the invitation because the Peoples' Association informed that they would not grant future permission if the WP MP was invited.

But, I am totally stunned at the audacity of the PA's response.

"The PA and its GROs are non-partisan and do not allow any political party or MP to hold activities on PA premises or other facilities managed by the PA."

"This applies to all political parties and MPs, including the PAP"

Please don't insult our intelligence.

And, by the way who is on the Board of Management in the Peoples' Association?
Lee Hsien Loong, Lim Swee Say, MG Chan Chun Sin, Grace Fu, Masagos Zulkifli, Janil Puthucheary, amongst others. (Interestingly, Mr Yam Ah Mee of GE2011 fame is also there)

Non-Partisan? My ***.

- http://article14.blogspot.com/2011/08/pa-or-pap.html

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are correct. The PA grassroots invite their "advisers" who don't know why always happens to be from the party even if they lost.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot comprehend why PAP do not want to leave politics out of ghost months. Can't they let the ghosts celebrate peacefully?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just as in the case of NTUC, PA=PAP=Symbiotic Relationship! All chummy & that's the reason why u see ministers sitting on the Boards. It's a no brainer.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. any chimps with some brain materials can easily figure it out hoh.
3. "you scratch my rear i tick your balls" methodology.
4. in one familee.