• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL says he wants to retire as PM

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP press conference going on now.

In a response to reporters' questions about Lim Swee Say, PM Lee said that "Lim Swee Say wants to retire as NTUC secretary general and so he needs to find a successor. Just like I want to retire as PM, so I need to find a successor".

What's going on?

Is he starting to feel the pressure?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

In a response to reporters' questions about Lim Swee Say, PM Lee said that "Lim Swee Say wants to retire as NTUC secretary general and so he needs to find a successor. Just like I want to retire as PM, so I need to find a successor".

What's going on?

Haa...Ass Loong must be thinking which son he should promote to BG liao.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's going on?

Without his father, he is a nothing.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
more info, more news, pls

is lhl play d pscho game??
without him ....SINKAPO WILL STILL SURVIVE

***aft all, he's pm becoz of lky**

What's going on?

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
He also made a mistake while speaking in Chinese.

The reporter pointed out that more than half of the voters in this election have never voted in their lives.

PM Lee replied that "超过一半的候选人没有投过票..."

LOL. He should just stick to English if he is not comfortable with Chinese.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 way he can draw a sympathy vote

.... push in lky sitting on a wheelchair 2 his pap rally

He also made a mistake while speaking in Chinese.

The reporter pointed out that more than half of the voters in this election have never voted in their lives.

PM Lee replied that "超过一半的候选人没有投过票..."

LOL. He should just stick to English if he is not comfortable with Chinese.

emperor270353

Alfrescian
Loyal
when LHL says retire thus he mean he vacate PM's job and a new appointment created for him ( like SM n MM ) or does he really mean retire like Mr Goh Keng Swee..??

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that is what happens to ball lickers, they resign.. Pls do so.... as soon as possible